Monday 2 October 2023

Black Toppers, White Jeans, Teal Love Too Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

More jeans and sneakers outfits for the office for today's Weekday Wear Link Up. Wearing each pair of white jeans with a black cover up, block-colour top and my little teal Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
Cami: H&M mint v-neck cami
Jeans: Dannii Minogue denim high waist skinny jean in ecru
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

As it was a warmer spring day I didn't know if this cocoon cardigan would be too warm - but it was just perfect for the cooler commute to and from the office. Didn't need it over the mint cami at lunch time, but it was great for wearing in the airconed office.

I liked the white jeans with the mint cami and the black cardigan, and with the matchy-matchy navy of the necklace against the deep teal of the Love Too bag this was such an easy outfit to pull together for work.


Last worn: cocoon cardigan, mint cami, navy necklace, white skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearcocoon cardigan and printed jeans, mint cami and skirt, white skinny jeans and sequins, Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:



JacketKmart striped maxi cardigan
Necklace: thrifted Eb&Ive black wooden bead multi strand statement necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Vickie button back tank in enamel blue
Jeans: thrifted Atmos&Here white straight leg jeans
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

I didn't love this outfit as much as the one above, even though it follows a very similar outfit formula with the block colour top, white jeans, sneakers and black cover up. I loved the striped cover up with the black necklace against the turquoise tank, such a great piece of matchy-matchy.

I was quickly reminded of the reason this tank doesn't get a lot of wear though - it crinkles up so easily! By the end of the day at work I was feeling a bit of a flustered mess, and my outfit seemed to reflect that. I do love this top but hate how quickly wrinkled it gets! Especially with the straight leg jeans, this didn't feel as polished as the outfit above. Definitely won't be wearing these pieces together again.


Last worn: striped cardigan, black statement necklace, turquoise tank, white jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearstriped cardigan for long haul flight, turquoise tank and pencil skirt, white jeans and knit, Adidas Superstar sneakers and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and maxi dress.

Perfect for pregnancystriped cardigan in second trimester.




Weekday Wear Linkup #240


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, great color combinations in teal, white, and black, Mica! I really like both outfits! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these easy outfits! The colors together are so pretty! I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these simple looks! White jeans look so good with everything! The color combinations are especially pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The navy and teal color mixes are lovely. So cozy casual chic!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated teal in these looks, my friend. Such a beautiful color and it really pops here! I can absolutely relate on having some tops like the one you mentioned that crinkles up. It's hard because you don't want to get rid of it because it's pretty, but it's also annoying that it gets that way over the day, haha!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that purse really caught my eye. I love the color and texture of it! The color combos are very pretty but I understand about a combination not working the way you hoped.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when shirt wrinkle so easy.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pop of blue with black and white is nice. If that second shirt is such trouble, it's probably time to get rid of it. Some pieces are not worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great looks Mica! The color combination of the first outfit is so serene. I really like that style and color of your bag, too. Thanks for sharing and having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both outfits are gorgeous! I can understand how frustrating it is when a material crinkles easily. I'm sorry that happened! But you definitely looked fabulous from head to toe. I hope you had a fantastic weekend <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both outfits, but if the second tank is annoying, re-donate it and start looking for another one in that colour. Life is too short for annoying clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the green tones in these looks, Mica! White jeans and black sweaters with a pop of color is always a great idea for the office.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never think to pair black and teal together, but they work so well! I really love how you accessorize with both your bag and your necklaces! Have a fabulous week, Mica!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The teal really pops against the white jeans in both looks, and I agree, the first one is my favorite too!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. That mint cami is such a gorgeous colour and I love how the colour combines with navy!
    Your second outfit is gorgeous too, but oh my I do hate it when a fabric crinkles easily ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...