Thursday 13 July 2023

Pink Jeans and Peplum Tops

Felt like I hadn't worn these black peplum tops for a while, so go them out again to wear with some pink jeans and leopard print outfits. Accessorised both with cosy cardigans for winter and for comfort while working from home.


What I wore:




Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Necklace: blush pink and gold beaded tassel necklace
Tank: Kmart black sleeveless frill hem peplum tank
Jeans: Portmans pink leopard print skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Taking advantage of the winter school holidays, the kids had a fun day out with my mum while I got to enjoy the peace and quiet working from home. It worked out so well as I had a meeting filled day, and I didn't have to worry about noise in the background!

Did have to pop out in the morning between meetings for a quick errand, but otherwise wanted to be comfortable for sitting at my desk all day. I liked all the different shades of pink with this, with the leopard print jeans, studded MAB crossbody bag and the pastel tassel necklace. I wasn't too sure if the black peplum tank and black cardigan were too similar to wear together, being identical shades of black, but I think they balanced out all the pink nicely, especially when paired with the black Converse sneakers.


Last worn: cocoon cardigan, pastel tassel necklace, peplum tank, leopard print jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody.

Other ways to wearcocoon cardigan and denim skirt, peplum tank and pencil skirt, leopard print jeans and purple, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Jacket: thrifted no label black and white leopard print cardigan
Necklace: thrifted flat peach statement bead necklace
Tee: thrifted black and white space dye peplum tee
JeansSass & Bide The Winning Day Lovestate jeans in magenta
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Why I wore it:

Another pink jeans and leopard print outfit for another working from home day. I had to take the kids along to a school holiday program in the morning and pick them up again in the afternoon, so again I went with the practical Converse sneakers for the little bit of driving. Unlike the first outfit, I stuck with one shade of pink with these magenta jeans which are a firm favourite of mine in the cooler weather. I wasn't sure if the leopard print cardigan was too much with the space dye print on the peplum tank, but decided to give it a go as I thought the patchy print was a good pairing. I'm not sure I would wear this again, but I'm glad I gave it a go for something different.


Last worn: leopard print cardigan, orange necklace, peplum tee, magenta jeans, Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff MAM.

Other ways to wearleopard print cardigan with white jeans, peplum tee with red, magenta jeans and blue knit, Converse and skirtRebecca Minkoff grey MAM worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimesterRebecca Minkoff grey MAM in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 



10 comments:

  1. Pink and black is my favorite color combo! I adore both looks Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits. I always like how you style jeans. Great pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I love the pink and the animal prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink jeans. I just generally love jeans in different colors other than blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first outfit makes me so happy. I LOVE the pants and the accessories you chose. So so gorgeous! I'm glad it was comfortable to wear as well. Love the second look with that amazing leopard print cardigan. I always love your outfits. (Especially because I seem to wear mostly sweatpants and t-shirts working from home these days! You are a style inspiration!)
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so nice when you have family close by to take care of your family.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I particularly love the second outfit here, Mica! Pinks and greys are such a great combination, and I'm loving the addition of some pattern in the form of your leopard print cardigan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your looks are always so cute!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink with greys and black - lovely outfits, Mica! I prefer the 2nd outfit, because I can see the top and cardi as separate pieces. While I adore all the shades of pink in the first outfit (I LOVE those jeans), the top half is just BLACK, just a blob of black - unfortunately, any detail is lost in pictures. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!
    I love leopard print.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...