Friday 1 September 2023

Pink Tees and White Jeans With Black And White Layers

Sharing two very similar outfits with black and white printed layers over pink tees and skinny jeans. Accessorising with my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and my white Converse in both outfits.


What I wore:




JacketRebecca Minkoff Ruana poncho
Necklace: terrazzo and wood rose gold bead necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
Jeans: thrifted Atmos&Here white straight leg jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I wore this back in the July school holidays, so I needed a nice cosy layer for winter. This knitted poncho was the best, and I liked the extra warmth and interest it added to the jeans and tee outfit. I spent a few hours working from home, and then took the kids out for a couple errands and a play at the park with the new gliders my mum had got them.

With the white jeans, the white Converse seemed like a great matchy-matchy option. I really like wearing this black and white knit with pink too, it's a lovely combination.


Last worn: knitted poncho, pink tee, statement necklace, white jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag.

Other ways to wearknitted poncho and shorts, pink tee and maxi skirt, white jeans and red, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and printed jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:



 
JacketKmart striped maxi cardigan
Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace (new purchase)
TeeCle The Label Charlotte tee in ombre rose
Jeans: Dannii Minogue denim high waist skinny jean in ecru
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

This was a much more recent outfit, nearing the end of Autumn and winter in Brisbane. Very similar to the one above, just for a warmer day. This black and white striped duster was a nice light duster for a warm day, and again I went with the pink tee and white jeans combo. The pink ombre tee looks so good with the white skinny jeans, and I although the pink paint on the wooden necklace doesn't match the shades of pink in the tee exactly I thought they looked nice together.

I really loved this outfit, but I quickly regretted it. I took my son out to run a couple errands and to stop by a couple opshops looking for a final piece for his book week costume for school. At the first opshop we found exactly what we needed, so we took a little look at the kids section. And stumbled across a Mongoose mountain bike for just $50! It was the perfect size for my son, but picking it up to put it in the car got my jeans covered in dirt and dust.

After getting the bike tuned up, we took it out for a spin, and then I made the second mistake of the day and tried hopping on a bike without taking off my duster. It quickly got caught in the chain and had to be cut free. I'm so sad as I really liked this duster, and was so close to 30 wears with it! Thankfully I was able to get mum to cut off the destroyed section and hem it shorter, so I can still continue to wear it.


Last worn: striped duster, pink ombre tee, white skinny jeans, white Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag (above). First time I've worn the necklace as it was a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearstriped duster and skirt, pink ombre tee and blazer, white skinny jeans and sequins, white Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. Love this chic layers! I adore the poncho and the long duster.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving both outfits equally, Mica, such gorgeous colour combo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a pop of pink in an outfits.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so sad about the duster. But mishaps do happen. At least it was a bit salvageable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That knitted poncho is so so great! The bicycle was such a great find, but I am so sorry to hear about the duster. That being said, the fact that you are able to keep wearing it (just a little shorter) is wonderful. I'm glad it wasn't a lost cause!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, welcome to the wonderful world of white jeans! They get dirty even if you look at them, I think. So sorry to hear about your duster, Mica! I'm glad your mum was able to hem it for you. These are both lovely ensembles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your troubles! But perhaps, it just means that you should go shopping for a new duster ;-)

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...