Monday 21 August 2023

Printed Tanks, Cardigans and Skinny Jeans In The Office | Weekday Wear Link Up

I feel like I've been wearing my jeans to the office a lot this winter! This time around I wore them with printed tanks and some cosy cardigans. While winter is drawing to an end here in Brisbane and the days can be quite warm, the commute can be quite chilly, especially in the morning!


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest waterfall drape cardigan in scarlett marle
Necklace: thrifted gold large double circle necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Rowena print tank
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I really liked the simplicity of this outfit! The red waterfall cardigan really popped against the neutral printed tank and the black skinny jeans. With the dark navy Cupid bag and the black and white Converse, this could have been a really dull outfit without the cardigan brightening it up. This cosy red cardigan was the obvious choice when looking for something to keep me warm that morning for the commute into the office.


Last worn: red waterfall cardigan, gold circle necklace, animal print tank, Nobody Denim skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchel.

Other ways to wearred waterfall cardigan and pencil skirt, animal print tank and maxi skirt, Nobody Denim skinny jeans and blazer, Converse and tiered dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchel and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancy: animal print tank in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Earrings: thrifted red dinosaur skeleton earrings
Tank: Emerson crochet lace bib print top
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Red and black again for another day in the office! This time around I went with a red printed tank, and kept the rest of my outfit neutral with the black cocoon cardigan and the charcoal grey jeans. I felt with the crochet detail on the tank, and the red and white print, this outfit didn't really need a necklace. Instead I went with my little dinosaur skeleton earrings I recently thrifted. They weren't a perfect match to the red in the print on the tank, but I liked the two together. I really need to try wearing these when I tie my hair up one day so they are easier to show off, they tend to get hidden in my hair!


Last worn: black cocoon cardigan, dino earringsred printed tank, Nobody Denim jeans, Adidas Superstar, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above).

Other ways to wearblack cocoon cardigan and printed jeans, red printed tank and flares, Nobody Denim jeans worn 2 ways, Adidas Superstar and maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancyred printed tank in third trimester.



Weekday Wear Linkup #234


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

17 comments:

  1. I love both of these red and black combos in these looks! Cardigans really help when the temps change so drastically. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love leopard with the color red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who really likes red, I don't have a lot of it in my closet. I love how it accents your workwear.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in search of some red piece for going into fall/winter like this cardigan. Layering is a must in each season, whether it be cool outside or A/C running inside. I can't believe you are already nearing the end of your winter and I am dreading the beginning of ours, although we will have a fall however short it may be. Have a great week ahead. I hope being at the office has been going well for you.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great outfit formula! It's funny...with the green grass in your photos, I forget sometimes it's summer where you are :D Enjoy the warming weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pop of red to cheer up these end of winter outfits, and your cupid bag is the perfect accessory! Thanks for the link up party and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous outfits, Mica! I'm loving the pops of red, and both tops are fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cozy! There is a special magic in cardigans that makle me feel that way. Great casual looks to get things done. Lyosha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanto el primer outfit, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love how you added color to these jeans outfits Mica.
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could see your dino earrings better! I love the first outfit with the red cardi - it looks fabulous on you. Thank you so much for the link-party, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pops of red are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red and black just seem to naturally go together, don't they? I really like the animal print top with the bright red! Have a fabulous week, Mica!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is something so special about that first outfit! I love the print and the colour of the cardigan together! The second outfit is fabulous as well. That top is just stunning. I hope you have a wonderful week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the red Cardigan. Also the combination with brown looks great

    ReplyDelete
  16. I find myself wear more jeans in the winter as well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that outfit with the red cardigan! Perfect pop of color.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...