Wednesday 9 August 2023

Printed Scarves, Cosy Knits, Sneakers and Jeans

Layering up in some cosy knits and printed scarves recently, and wearing a few more of the pieces I added to my wardrobe in July.


What I wore:




Earrings: blue and yellow daisy resin earrings (new purchase)
Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl mixed print polka dots and stripes scarf
Knit: thrifted Valleygirl blue knit jumper
Jeans: thrifted Atmos&Here white straight leg jeans
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I am sure I've worn this scarf before but have had no luck finding it on the blog. I do have quite a few Fashion Scarf girl scarves to look through though! With the cobalt knit and these white jeans, I felt the outfit needed a little extra something, and this blueish grey scarf with the white stripes and polka dots was the perfect mixed print.

Nice and comfortable for the school run, working from home, and then a quick errand in the afternoon after school pick up.


Last worn: cobalt knit, white jeans, Sketchers sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bagFirst time I've worn the earrings as they were a recent purchase from the markets.

Other ways to wearcobalt knit and maxi skirt, white jeans with red, Sketchers sneakers and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and dress.






What I wore:




Earrings: blue and yellow daisy resin earrings (new purchase)
ScarfForever New skye foil feather scarf in berry / gold
Jumper: Jeanswest 'Serena' ombre knit
Jeans: Jeanswest Harper skinny pant in Russet
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

This was a fun day! there were a few things on in the city for the weekend so the kids and I took a little trip. Managed to stop by my new office too and show them some of the sights, you get a good view of Brisbane from there!

As we had a lot of walking around to do I went with the Sketchers sneakers again! Nice and simple and comfortable for exploring the city with the kids.

I wasn't sure at first if the different burgundy shades in the scarf and jeans would work well together, but I'm glad I gave this a try as I really liked this outfit. Just like the one above, jeans and a jumper is so simple, and with a little extra print or colour form a scarf it helped me feel more pulled together.


Last worn: burgundy feather foil scarf, daisy earrings (above), ombre knit, burgundy jeans, Sketchers (above), Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above). 

Other ways to wearburgundy feather foil scarf and denim dress, ombre knit and trench coat, burgundy jeans and turquoise, Sketchers and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancy: ombre knit at 40 weeks.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

9 comments:

  1. You always have the prettiest scarves, Mica! I feel like I've seen that pretty blue one before too on your blog. I absolutely love how the second look came together, I think the colors worked so well together.

    Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. After viewing your outfits I have fall on my mind. Brrrr. I really do t want summer to end. Anyway, cute and cozy.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! Great looks as always, and I wish I can pull off skinny jeans like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prefect color combo. Hope you are having a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take it things have been chilly lately for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both scarves are a wonderful contrast to these tops and jeans. So pretty!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving both outfits equally here Mica! A scarf is always a great way to add an extra pop of colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy bonitos outfits, la bufanda les da mucho estilo, ademas de los sueteres, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combo of skinny jeans and scarves. It's so youthful and pretty. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...