Monday 25 September 2023

Printed Tanks And Colourful Blazers With Black Skinny Jeans And Tote Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

Continuing to take advantage of my very relaxed office dress codes with more skinny jeans and Converse outfits! Did try dress these outfits up a little with the blazers, and a printed tank that feels a bit more formal than a tee. Easy office outfit formula for today's Weekday Wear Link Up.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Florence print long line tank
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff medium unlined tote in black with shellac studded dome hardware


Why I wore it:

I don't often wear an outfit full of neutrals, but with the black skinny jeans and brown and black printed tank, the blush blazer felt like such a nice topper without being overly bright. The blush and wood bead necklace coordinated so nicely with the blazer too.

I've been doing a major reorganisation of my wardrobe recently, and this printed tank is one I considered donating as I just don't reach for it often. After wearing it though I've realised how much I love it, so it's a keeper and you can expect to see it in frequent rotation!


Last worn: blush blazer, blush necklace, printed tank, Nobody Denim Siren jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote.

Other ways to wearblush blazer and dressprinted tank and pencil skirt, Nobody Denim Siren jeans, Converse and midi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote and dress.

Perfect for pregnancy: blush blazer in third trimester, printed tank in third trimesterConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Glassons orange jersey blazer
Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tank: Jeanswest Elissa leaf print tank
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff medium unlined tote in black with shellac studded dome hardware


Why I wore it:

Unlike the muted colours of the first outfit, I added a lot of colour to this! The red and blue fern print tank is one of my favourites, and I thought I'd just try it with the orange blazer, for something different. Ebben though there are no similarities with the colours in the print and the bright orange of the blazer, I really liked this!

Again the basics of the outfit were the same, following the same outfit formula as the first outfit above. Another pair of black skinny jeans, my trusty Converse again, and my Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote. I even added a neutral necklace with this too, to help balance out the colour of the bright tank and blazer together.


Last worn: orange blazer, fern print tank, beaded necklace, faded black skinny jeans, Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote bag (above).

Other ways to wearorange blazer and grey dress, fern print tank and skirt, faded black skinny jeans and jumper, Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Weekday Wear Linkup #239


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

22 comments:

  1. Print tops are such a great way of elevating neutrals and more casual work outfits, without looking too formal. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these casual workwear outfits are so cute! I love your colorful blazers!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love print tops. You look stunning. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Theartdiary 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the print/color combos of these looks! I was always very glad to have more casual offices so I could almost wear whatever I wanted, especially when I worked for a fashion website!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange blazer with the tank top is everything.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright blazer! It's such a great color on you! It will be soon time for layers here.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks are so stunning! The printed tops are gorgeous and I just love love love the blazers! Such beautiful colours. I hope you have a fantastic week <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it's nice to go with just neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the blazer with the Converse sneakers. Both are fabulous Mica,
    OOXX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mica, you wear black skinny jeans so well. thanks for hosting the linkup. Have a great week. Jacqui X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am more a color person but the blush + black/brown outfit is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A blazer is a great choice for adding polish to a casual office outfit. Love both of these on you! I am posting about blazers and pants looks this week, too. This formula works so well for the transition months. (You going into spring, and me heading into fall! Enjoy your week and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like both of these outfits, but it won't surprise you to know that the one with the orange blazer is my favourite. It does go really well with that tank. Thanks for the link-party, Mica! I hope you have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you have a relaxed dress code at your office, that's awesome. Plus both of these looks are still dressy and so pretty. I'm glad you're keeping the top in the first picture in rotation, I love the details on it and bet it would be really versatile.

    Wishing you a fantastic week, my friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Los dos outfits muy bonitos, pero me gusto mas el del blazer rosa, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love styling blazers for work and your looks are so perfect for the changing seasons!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two gorgeous outfits, Mica! I love those printed tops, particularly the first one which to my eye has a Mid-Century vibe. The orange blazer is a stunner too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mica, I really like both of outfits on you! I am embracing more bright colors recently, but a soft neutral outfit is sometimes really nice, too. You look fabulous!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, Mica,
    I'm glad your office allows for a more relaxed dress code, so you can dress more comfortably. The look I liked best was the second one because of the more vibrant colours, you know I don't really like dark colours! I wish you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blazers are the way to go when we want to dress up an outfit.
    I really like your smart casual outfits.
    The blazers are so pretty and you wear skinny jeans so well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have some fabulous blazers! They really make an outfit look more sophisticated and professional!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...