Monday 12 August 2024

Printed Tanks, Black Jeans and Leather Jackets

Adding cosy winter layers and bright bursts of blue to two black jeans outfits I wore to the office recently. Layering was definitely needed as each of these printed tops are sleeveless tanks!

What I wore:






JacketWittner 'Santa Fe' cobalt blue leather jacket
Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Singlet: Kmart navy ribbed tank
TankRiver Island floral print sleeveless shirt
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

I felt that this pretty floral print tank was overdue a wear, it's been so long since I last wore it! Had decided to get it out again and layer a navy tank underneath to help keep me warm for an in-office day. At the last minute I decided to swap out the black leather jacket I planned to wear for this cobalt one. It's a firm favourite I've already hit 30 wears on that always gets me compliments and this day was no exception.

With the cobalt leather jacket against the white floral print tank and the black jeans and white Converse, I wanted to add a little extra colour so I went with this red saddle bag. Doesn't match the deep dark red flowers on the button up tank, but I did like how it brightened this outfit worn with the cobalt jacket.

Even though I layered up under the tank and this is a thick and cosy jacket, it was a very chilly commute to the office and I did wish I'd added a scarf to this outfit!


Last worn: cobalt leather jacket, Tiffany necklace, navy tank, floral button up tank, faded black Skinny jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag.

Other ways to wearcobalt leather jacket worn 30 ways, navy tank and shorts, floral button up tank and skirt, faded black Skinny jeans and cardigan, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag worn 30 ways.



I felt this big Louis Vuitton cobalt shawl made up for all the other neutrals in the outfit though - it's such a great pop of colour, and a very cosy scarf! Much like the cobalt leather jacket above, this blue scarf also gets a lot of compliments, it's such a great colour to wear. Kept me nice and warm on the early commute to the office. 




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue jacket in your first outfit, especially paired with that bright bag. It's such a pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...