Monday 24 June 2024

Maxi Dresses and Denim Jackets With Chloe Purple Paraty Bag

Denim jackets again! I've been making the most of wearing them in the early days of winter before it gets cold enough to need my winter knits and leather jackets! Using my classic blue denim jacket as a topper over both of these maxi dresses, which were opshop finds.


What I wore:




Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
Necklace: Colette marble and gold pendant drop long necklace
Dress: thrifted black Jeanswest halterneck maxi dress
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

It's been far too long since I last wore this black halter maxi dress, so I took the opportunity to wear it out for lunch and a bit of shopping with my mum and sister. Making the most of the warmer day, I got to wear my sandals again, although I did have to cover up my shoulders with the denim jacket so I wasn't too cold.

The black jersey fabric looks great with everything being a neutral, but I liked the idea of the dark purple Chloe Paraty bag with this. The gold marble necklace doesn't have the exact same shade of purple in it, but I still really liked the accessory combination.


Last worn: heart studs, denim jacket, marble necklace, black maxi dress, wrap bracelet, crossover slides, Chloe purple Paraty bag.

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, black maxi dress and kimono, crossover slides and printed dress, Chloe purple Paraty bag and skirt.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester, black maxi dress in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted gold large double circle necklace
Dress: thrifted colourful geometric print maxi dress
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual plus beaded black bracelet stack
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Wore the exact same combination with the denim jacket and another maxi dress again the next weekend. This was a much more colourful outfit with the bright geometric print on this thrifted maxi dress, but again I thought the darker purple Chloe Paraty bag was a good accompaniment with the dress.

It was a good size for containing my book to pass the time sitting on the sidelines at the kids sport, and also fit all my essentials plus a little bag of treats for when we took Bonnie to her first training class. When we adopted Cooper over 12 years ago, he was too old for the only classes I could find around which were all puppy classes. It was nice to be able to find a local class for Bonnie after we adopted her - she was surrendered to the shelter twice so definitely needed some help learning manners, 2 homes is a lot for a 1 year old pup! She's doing great with them and of course Cooper is loving the easy treats he gets when we practice at home as he knows all the basics already!


Last worn: denim jacket (above), double circle necklace, black beaded bracelet stack, printed maxi dress, white Converse, Chloe purple Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, printed maxi dress worn 2 ways, white Converse and jeans, Chloe purple Paraty bag and pencil skirt.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a striking bag. It looks great with both outfits. I'm actually quite envious that you get to wear a denim jacket as we're in the midst of a sweltering heatwave in NYC right now and it feels like a sauna whenever I step outside.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...