Monday 24 July 2023

Kmart Floral Dresses, Boots, Leather Jacket and Studded MAB For The Office | Weekday Wear Link Up

Early morning commutes in winter mean needing a cosy jacket to stay warm! I have been enjoying wearing this Witchery one I bought at Gladrags markets recently, it's so soft and thick, pairing it with these long sleeved floral dresses from Kmart and some tights and boots kept me warm!


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
NecklaceTiffany diamonds by the yard necklace layered with engraved interlinked silver circle family name necklace
Dress: Kmart long sleeve black tie neck dress in floral wisteria print
Belt: embossed tan leather belt from my Mum's wardrobe
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

With the black leather jacket, the black background of this midi dress, the black fleece-lined tights and the black ankle boots, the little wisteria print wasn't really adding a lot of colour. So I wore this Rebecca Minkoff desert rose studded MAB crossbody bag again. I don't need to carry much to the office, and I have a work-issued bag for my laptop and things so I can put my water bottle in there and just have this crossbody bag for the essentials.

The desert rose shade of pink doesn't match the pinks in the wisteria print of the midi dress, but I still liked the combination together, and I'll definitely wear this bag and dress together again!


Last worn: black leather jacket, silver circle necklace, diamond necklace, tan leather belt, floral print midi dress, leather ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody.

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and stripes, tan leather belt and shorts, floral print midi dress and floral bagblack ankle boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody and skirt.



Rebecca Minkoff Studded MAB Crossbody Reveal:





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
Necklace: engraved interlinked silver circle family name necklace
Dress: Kmart teal floral print midi dress
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

Unlike the first outfit, I wasn't sure about this teal floral print dress with the little pink studded MAB crossbody bag. I'm pleased I gave this combination a try, but I didn't enjoy this as much as I did the colours in the first outfit.

This teal floral print dress was a bargain Kmart find and always gets me compliments - with the long sleeves it's perfectly suited for winter, especially with tights and these tall tan leather ankle boots, and the leather jacket. This dress is such a good dress for the office, while I have worn it casually too. I really should get it out more often!


Last worn: leather jacket (above), silver necklace (above), teal floral print midi dress, tan leather boots, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag (above).

Other ways to wear leather jacket and maxi dress, teal floral print midi dress worn two waystall leather boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag.



Weekday Wear Linkup #230


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

20 comments:

  1. Biker jacket and a skirt is such powerful combination.
    You look fantastic in both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edgy style that the jacket and bag bring to both looks! Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal green dress with the black leather jacket! It reminded me that I found a black faux leather jacket last year. I am looking forward to wearing it again and will have to pair it with a feminine dress! Have a great week!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing floral dresses styled for winter - the moto jacket toughens them up nicely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your winterized layered looks! That black leather jacket was a great find. Also, I can see why you receive lots of compliments on the teal dress, it is a really pretty color on you. Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome jacket, Mica:) Love it, and u look gorgeous wearing it too:) And I can see why the teal dress gets a lot of compliment! Such an awesome colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rather like the subtlety of the first outfit. Sure, not a lot of color, but it's very black, and sometimes that works. It does there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how the purse lightens up both looks!!
    Xoxo
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfits for office. I like how calm they are. Floral dress is gorgoues, I'd wear it absolutely. Nice choice of the bag, the light color definitely tunes down the drama of the outfit making it more friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the link-party, Mica! I'm glad I made it! :)

    I love both of these long floral dresses - you look so boho/rocker in them. I think the pink tone of the bag is not quite right, if you are aiming for matchy. It has too much brown/orange in it - to match, you need more of a reddy-pink. The bag looks better with the first outfit - in the second outfit, I actually thought it was a different bag, as it looks very brown in the pictures!

    I hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Mica! That leather jacket is fabulous and looks wonderful with both dresses. I like the purse with both, but I agree with you it looks best with the first dress.

    Have a fantastic week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dresses and leather jackets are a perfect winter outfit combo! Loving both of these looks. <3

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute jacket, and I love the dresses, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That floral dress with the jacket over top? Perfection. I just love the purse you paired with the outfit as well. You have the most gorgeous style. That teal floral dress is stunning as well. What a great colour on you!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the first dress. Fleece tights are hands down are the best.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  16. So dark, edgy and cute! Love both styles.

    Alexandra
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving both of these outfits so much Mica. The pairing of the floral dresses with the biker jacket is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Mica,

    I loved these 2 proposals, as you well said a nice jacket or coat is the best ally during those cold autumn/ winter mornings, specially if you have to do your errans early :)

    I just adored the way you mixed a leather jacket with flowers, the yuxtaposition just seems incredible to me due to the mixture of concepts *_*

    Pablo
    www.HeyFungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the edgy vibe your moto jacket adds to these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love these dresses, friend! Especially the second one, it's so pretty!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...