Wednesday 19 June 2024

Brown Printed Tanks With Colourful Jeans and Chloe Bags

Two more work outfits following an easily repeatable outfit formula, with brown printed tanks, colourful jeans and Chloe bags.


What I wore:




Earrings: gold heart and pearl earrings
Jacket
: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Necklace: double circle hammered pendant necklace
Tank: Sass and Bide "For Easy Reference" tank
Jeans: Jeanswest Harper skinny pant in Russet
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes Kelly double tour bracelet in rubis
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

This cosy cocoon cardigan is one I was really excited to get out again now winter weather has arrived in Queensland! It's so comfortable and I love the shape with jeans.

I added the printed tank for a little interest, and then the burgundy jeans for a bit more colour so my outfit wasn't entirely neutrals. I think the burgundy jeans and the little red Hermes bracelet were just the right touches of colour with the neutral black cardigan and Converse and brown printed tank and brown Chloe Marcie bag.

The only downside with this outfit was the necklace - which I really love! I liked the brass hardware with the gold hardware on the Chloe Marcie bag. However I was in a rush to get to the office that morning and managed to break the necklace after school drop off. Didn't notice until I was in the office, and was very confused as I hadn't felt the discs fall off. Thankfully it fell apart in the car so I found it again on the drive home and it was really easily fixed.


Last worn: cocoon cardigan, heart earrings, brown printed tank, brass necklace, Hermes bracelet, burgundy jeans, black Converse, Chloe Marcie bag.

Other ways to wearcocoon cardigan and printed jeans, brown printed tank and maxi skirt, burgundy jeans and stripes, black Converse and shorts, Chloe Marcie bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
Necklace: thrifted gold large double circle necklace
TankJeanswest Florence print long line tank
Jeans: thrifted Zara pink frayed hem skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

These pink frayed hem jeans were such a good opshop find - they always get compliments when I wear them, such a nice shade of pink. Just like the outfit above I paired the brightly coloured jeans with some neutral pieces, this brown printed tank is a staple for the office, and with the black blazer over it I was just warm enough on the colder commute. I liked how the black Converse matched the black blazer too, and then I added another statement gold necklace to again match the gold hardware on my Chloe bag, this time my purple small Paraty. I like pink and purple together so it seemed like an obvious choice when I was getting dressed that morning.


Last worn: black blazer, brown printed tank, gold circle necklace, pink frayed hem jeans, black Converse (above), Chloe Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearblack blazer and printed skirt, brown printed tank and skirt, pink frayed hem jeans and blue, black Converse and skirt, Chloe Paraty bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyblack jersey blazer in third trimester, brown printed tank in third trimesterConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Both of these outfits are gorgeous! I just love the coloured jeans. You use colour so thoughtfully. I wish I was as stylish as you are <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfits, Mica! You look utterly professional, right down to your Converse. Your hair is spectacular! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...