Thursday 15 August 2024

Tiered Denim Dresses With Pink Scarves And Bags

Sticking with easily repeatable outfit formulas again, pairing my two tiered denim dresses with pink scarves and Rebecca Minkoff bags recently.


What I wore:






Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl zesty stripe tassel scarf in pink
DressTarget puff sleeve tiered denim dress
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff prune MAC with pom pom and tassel keychain


Why I wore it:

I really loved this outfit! It was perfect for winter as although my knees were bare the tall boots kept my legs warm, and with a slip under the denim dress and the pink striped scarf I was nice and cosy. The berry pink of the Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag doesn't match the colours in the scarf exactly, but I liked the two accessories together against the pale denim dress. Really need to wear this dress more, before it heats up too much for it!

This was a nice easy and colourful outfit for the school run and working from home.


Last worn: striped scarf, Target denim dress, knee high boots, Rebecca Minkoff berry MAC.

Other ways to wearstriped scarf and skirt, Target denim dress with redknee high boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff berry MAC and jeans.






What I wore:







Scarf: thrifted pink ombre tassel scarf
DressKmart denim short sleeve button front midi dress 
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual 
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC redyed with Angelus hot pink leather paint


Why I wore it:

First wearing of this denim tiered maxi dress my mum picked up for me when we were shopping at Kmart recently. It's a really thick and cosy denim, so I went bare armed for a morning in the sun taking part in a citizen science event with the kids. It warmed up quite a lot, after the fog of the morning lifted and I was considering removing the scarf. It was nice to have on in the air-conditioning in the afternoon though when we went to a kids birthday party.

I really like the ombre pink scarf with the pink Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag I redyed, even though just like in the outfit above the pink in the scarf and bag don't match exactly.

With the long line of this denim maxi dress I thought I'd try just a simple crossover scarf and leave it long and loose - something a little different but I liked the long line the scarf created with this dress.


Last worn: pink ombre scarf, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff redyed mini MAC bag. First time I've worn the dress as it's a recent wardrobe addition.

Other ways to wearpink ombre scarf and jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff redyed mini MAC bag with black and white outfit.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty, feminine looks, Mica! I love the pink with the denim/chambray, and those dresses are lovely. Fog! It won't be too long until we get some of that too! Hope you are well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a denim dress, and in particular a tiered one, which surprisingly enough is still lacking in my wardrobe.
    I'm loving both of your outfits here, with a slight preference of the second one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...