Wednesday 31 July 2024

Jewel Tone Blouses, Trench Coats, Skinny Jeans and Floral Bag

More winter office outfits, with this cooler Brisbane weather making me grateful for these cosy trench coats! Wearing them with some skinny jeans and jewel toned blouses for in-office days recently.


What I wore:






JacketJeanswest Monica Mac coat in Indigo
EarringsMimco silver stud earrings 
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace layered with Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
BlouseJeanswest Frankie soft blouse in berry
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

This was a very good day to be in the office, with a few colleagues I hadn't seen in person for a while being in. It was so fun to catch up!

The cold morning made me want jeans, and I thought I had better dress up the zip detail jeans a little for an in-office day. This jewel tone blouse was great to make the jeans a little more formal, and it always gets compliments. I just love the berry colour!

Added a few silver accessories with the layered Tiffany necklaces and the Mimco stud earrings, even though the hardware on the hand painted Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag is gold I felt the mixed metals were far enough apart that it worked.



Last worn: navy Macintosh, Mimco silver stud earrings, Tiffany notes heart necklace, Tiffany heart pendant necklace, jewel toned blouse, zip detail skinny jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff hand painted mini MAB tote bag.

Other ways to wearnavy Macintosh and pencil skirt, jewel toned blouse and maxi skirt, zip detail skinny jeans and duster, black Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff hand painted mini MAB tote bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:



Jacket: Barkins beige trench coat
Earrings: handmade pink star clay earrings made by my sister
Blouse: Jeanswest Chana long sleeve stud top in night sky navy
Jeans: thrifted Zara pink frayed hem skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

These pink frayed hem jeans would have been a firm casual Friday choice before the pandemic, but they fit right into the relaxed office vibe now with jeans an everyday of the week thing. My leader once removed loves them and compliments the colour every time I wear them. Since I like pink and blue together, the navy blouse seemed like a great choice with the pink. I didn't add any necklaces to this as the blouse has studded hardware on it already, and just tied it up to add a bit of detail at the neckline.

I was glad I tied the neckline up as without a scarf it was a little chilly in the morning, although this lined trench was easily buttoned up to keep me warmer. Again I wore the little hand painted Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag, I think that the blue and purple florals looked great with the pink jeans.


Last worn: camel trench coat, pink star earrings, navy blouse, pink frayed hem jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag (above).

Other ways to wearcamel trench coat worn 30 ways, navy blouse and pencil skirt, pink frayed hem jeans and blazer, white Converse and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bag and dress.






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Jodie's Touch of Style1 August 2024 at 04:33

    I love the trench coat and it looks like you needed it with the cloudy days. I was expecting an outfit for our Mag 8 group!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I love your bag.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...