Wednesday 17 January 2024

Leopard Print Skirt Outfits With Red Saddle Bag

Two different skirt outfits, both following a black and leopard print outfit formula and accessorised with my little red saddle bag that has been getting a lot of wear lately.


What I wore:




Tank: lace bib black swing tank from Mum's wardrobe
Skirt: Target animal print ruffle hem mini skirt
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

This was a busy day, just before Christmas. Had a bunch of errands to run and last minute gifts to pick up as well as the massive pile of wrapping to finish. As it was a hot day I needed something easy and light, this cute ruffle hem leopard print skirt was ideal, and so good with the neutral black lace detail tank. With the leopard print on the skirt, and the lace detail of the tank, I felt this outfit was detailed enough that I didn't need to add a necklace to it. It was also nice to not add another layering piece in the heat. We definitely needed the aircon on by the time my sister came over for dinner.







What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
TeeSass and Bide 'New Day Rising' tee in orange leopard print
Skirt: thrifted Target black stretch denim skirt
ShoesWittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

While this outfit follows a similar idea as the one above, with the leopard print, orange bag and another skirt, it looks really different as it's a black denim skirt and a neon leopard print tee. Same red saddle bag though, it was a go-to bag over December! Wore this again to run a couple of errands, and then attend a science event at the library. The kids had a lot of fun, and on such a humid day it was good to enjoy the aircon in the library for a while!

This leopard print tee is one I often pair with denim, I really liked it with the denim skirt. I need to wear it with red more often though! The red saddle bag looked so good with the neon orange. I felt like adding some accessories to this, so went with this black Swarovski wrap bracelet and the neutral beaded necklace so it didn't distract from the fun tee too much.


Last worn: leopard print tee, neutral necklace, black denim skirt, studded sandals, red studded saddle bag (above).

Other ways to wearleopard print tee and jeans, black denim skirt and duster, studded sandals and dressRebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancystudded sandals in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. Mica, both of those outfits are so cute and I love leopard prints anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! It looks fantastic with the leopard print skirt!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving your leopard outfits.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red saddlebag is one of my favourites of yours, and the first outfit is my favourite here. Red, black and leopard is a true classic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest red bag, Mica! I love the reddy-orange colour and the studs - and it looks awesome with both outfits. The leopard skirt is adorable - LOVE - and I am admiring the neon tee with the denim skirt. Hope your week is going well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag, Mica! I love it, and both of these looks are so pretty. That leopard skirt is so nice!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bith looks are ideal, the red bag is the cherry of the cake, comfy shoes is the key for those days when we are going to be from one place to another.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...