Monday 20 May 2024

Midi Skirts and Tank Tops With Love Too Bag

I've worn these midi skirts to the office a few times, but decided to wear them with simple tanks for working from home days recently.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted chartreuse necklace
Tank: Kmart navy ribbed tank
Skirt: thrifted &Me blue linen button up midi skirt with pockets
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

I really liked all of the blues in this outfit, with the deep teal Rebecca Minkoff Love bag always photographing so navy, and the light blue linen skirt and the navy ribbed tank. I felt like I needed a little extra colour with this when I put it all together though, the thrifted chartreuse necklace was the perfect pop of colour. With it and the tan slides I didn't feel like this outfit was too monochromatic. I really liked it!

Was nice and comfortable for the school run, working from home and having a tradie over at the house in the middle of the day. While the morning was a little chilly it was nice to have bare arms and legs for a bit, it's a lot cooler in Brisbane now than it was when I wore this!


Last worn: navy tank, chartreuse necklace, linen midi skirt, tan slides, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearnavy tank and jeans, linen midi skirt in the office, tan slides and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and shorts.






What I wore:




Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Maji metallic tank in soft green and silver
Skirt: Kmart breeze green broderie anglaise midi skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

I'd planned this outfit in advance, after liking the one above so much! Again it was a plain tank (this silver one I've had for a while and I'm nearly at 30 wears with) and this pretty green broderie anglaise midi skirt. I didn't like this outfit so much last time I wore this skirt, when I wore it with a printed tank, so I knew the simple block colour tank would be something I'd enjoy better.

I added the navy necklace to compliment the deep blue undertone in the Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag, and Converse are always a practical and comfortable choice. The weather wasn't quite as expected though, it was a lot more autumn like than the day I wore the first outfit, so while it was okay working from home, I ended up adding a denim jacket over this when I was out for the school run and a couple of errands before school pick up and sports in the evening.


Last worn: denim jacket, navy flat bead necklace, silver tank, green broderie midi skirt, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag (above).

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, silver tank and shorts, green broderie midi skirt with red, white Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and jeans. 

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not surprised you liked all the blues in this outfit since you like the colour. This first all blue styling does feel so put together. There's something about monochrome outfits that looks so polished. I also like the length of that skirt. Midi skirts are so chic.
    Isn't it great when an outfit is both comfortable and stylish?
    I also really like your second styling. The green skirt is so pretty and the jacket finishes up that outfit beautifully.
    You look wonderful in both of these outfits.
    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love the statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great.. love the chunky necklaces as well.. really finish off the look perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...