Monday 15 July 2024

Striped Tops, Jeans and Blazers With Blanket Scarves and Mimco Crossbody Bag

Adding some cosy blanket scarves for the cold winter commute to the office recently! Both of these blazer and jeans outfits have striped tops as well as the colourful scarves.


What I wore:



Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
ScarfLouis Vuitton monogram shawl in bleu
TeeAtmos&Here 3/4 sleeve stripe tee in berry white
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

A cold and foggy morning had me reaching for jeans and this Louis Vuitton shawl that is one of the cosiest blanket scarves I own. I like the bright cobalt blue pop of colour it adds to the black blazer and black jeans outfit. The blue goes so well with the red stripes on my long sleeved top as well. Kept me nice and warm on the cooler commute to the office.

With the black blazer and black jeans I reached for more black and wore my little Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag again.


Last worn: black blazer, Louis Vuitton shawl, burgundy stripe tee, Nobody Denim skinny jeans, leather Converse, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearblack blazer and maxi skirt, Louis Vuitton shawl and maxi dress, burgundy stripe tee and shorts, Nobody Denim skinny jeans and cardigan, leather Converse and dress, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag with pink and purple.

Perfect for pregnancyblack blazer in third trimesterburgundy stripe tee in third trimester.





What I wore:



JacketJeanswest grey jersey blazer
ScarfMarc by Marc Jacobs scarf in Island pine-print
TeeCotton On "The One" fitted v tee in Cole stripe white moonlight
Jeans: Jeanswest Harper skinny pant in Russet
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

Similar outfit combination to the one above, but much more colourful! I went with my burgundy jeans that hadn't been worn in a while and were overdue another wear.

The grey blazer is lighter than the black one above, and the colourful mixed print scarf helped brighten up the outfit more too. Even if, unlike the day I wore the outfit above, this ended up being a very warm day and I'd shed the scarf by the afternoon on my way home from the office.

Again I wore the little black Mimco crossbody bag. It looks just as good with this more colourful outfit as it does with the matching black clothes in the outfit above.


Last worn: grey blazer, fern print scarf, striped tee, burgundy jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag (above).
 
Other ways to weargrey blazer and skirt, fern print scarf and dress, striped tee and shorts, burgundy jeans and peplum top, Adidas Superstar sneakers and skirt, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag and cardigan.

Perfect for pregnancyfern print scarf in third trimester.







Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely looks, I love the blue one, this color looks amazing when I use blue clothes
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these looks are beautiful Mica and what pretty scarves!! You have me wishing of some cooler weather. It's currently over 100 degrees here in Ohio!

    Wishing you a fantastic week my friend! :)

    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue scarf - what a gorgeous colour! Your outfits are really pretty - a great mix of neutrals and pops of colour! I hope your fog and cold warms up soon, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love stripes, and the red jeans are my favourite. <3 Hope you're doing well dear. Have a lovely week! Madison x
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are reminding me to wear my scarves more often. Both of these scarves are so pretty with your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scarves...and they look really cozy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...