Monday 19 February 2024

Black And Leopard Maxi Skirt And Blazer Outfits

Sticking again to an easy repeatable outfit formula with leopard print, camis, ruffle hem skirts and blazers for some casual office wear. Both outfits accessorised with my little lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag.


What I wore:




Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
Necklace: Colette marble and gold pendant drop long necklace
CamiNew Look black cross over back strappy cami top
Skirt: thrifted ruffle hem leopard print midi skirt 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

My sister gave me this pretty black cross back cami from a wardrobe clear-out she had just before Christmas. I have the same one in orange, so of course I was happy to take this black version off her hands! With the cross over straps on the back and the spaghetti straps I definitely needed to cover this up in the office so I added this comfortable jersey blazer. This leopard print maxi was an opshop find and I've been wearing it fairly often since I thrifted it. It fits in perfectly with the very casual business casual outfits around the office lately, especially with the blazer to dress it up.

With the little lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag I added a touch more gold and purple with this marble necklace which I thought was a good pop against all the black.


Last worn: black blazer, marble necklace, leopard print midi skirt, Converse, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag. First time I've worn the cami as it's from my sister's wardrobe.

Other ways to wearblack blazer and jeans, leopard print midi skirt and red tee, Converse and shorts, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancy: black blazer in third trimesterConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




JacketJeanswest grey jersey blazer
Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
TopKmart Anko leopard print cami
Skirt: thrifted Crossroads black ruffle hem maxi skirt
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

A very similar outfit to the one above, this time around with a grey blazer and a leopard print cami and black maxi skirt. This skirt felt like it was overdue another wear, and being a very similar shape to the leopard print one I wore above I figured I'd give it a try with a blazer for the office too. I really liked this outfit! The leopard print cami is a fun one and I just added a neutral navy necklace to let the cami and the lilac bag be the focus points of my outfit.


Last worn: grey jersey blazer, heart stud earrings, navy flat beaded necklace, leopard print cami, black maxi skirt, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag (above).

Other ways to weargrey jersey blazer and dress, leopard print cami and tie-dye, black maxi skirt and leather jacket, Adidas Superstar sneakers and dress, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and shorts.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

9 comments:

  1. I'll never tire of animal print! Both of these looks are so cute! I love your skirt!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are so so chic! I love the pops of leopard print and the gorgeous purse. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these leopard infused outfits are super stylish, and it's impossible for me to choose a favourite, as they're both equally fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the feel of both those outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mix of blazers and long swooshy skirts in these outfits, Mica! I think the second outfit is more successful - the contrast of the leopard print really works. The first outfit is good (I mean, come on, that skirt is GORGEOUS), but the two blacks aren't the same colour - I would prefer this one with a coloured/neutral cami underneath. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these outfit are super cute. I have worn the first outfit myself in the past.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these leopard pieces for a pop of print!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Los dos outfits son hermosos, me encanto el estampado de leopardo les da mucho estilo, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I need to be wearing more leopard! You are inspiring me! That leopard maxi is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...