Wednesday 3 July 2024

Pink and Purple: Jeans, Grey Tees, Blazers And Scarves Outfits

Trying to inject a little colour into my winter work outfits, with both of these jeans and tee outfits featuring a little bit of pink and some cosy purple scarves.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
Scarf: thrifted checked purple pashmina scarf
Tee: thrifted Cotton on grey tunic tee
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: MIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold (new purchase)


Why I wore it:

This is quite a light blazer. I thought it might be warm enough for the commute to the office as I wore the dark grey tunic tee underneath which has longer length sleeves, and I had my big cosy checked purple scarf. Definitely needed a little more than this blazer though, it's not the best for winter. Thankfully the office aircon has been switched to the winter setting so it kept me cosy, and it wasn't too cold on the way home, I just wished a little in the morning I'd picked a warmer blazer!

I did like the extra colour the blush pink blazer added to the grey tee and black jeans outfit though, brightened it up nicely especially as I'd gone for a little black crossbody bag and needed some colourful layers.


Last worn: blush blazer, purple checked scarf, grey tunic, Nobody denim jeans, black Converse. First time I've worn the Mimco bag on the blog as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearblush blazer and dress, purple checked scarf and jumper, grey tunic and shorts, Nobody denim jeans and printed blouse, black Converse and pencil skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
ScarfMarc by Marc Jacobs mauve square scarf
Tee: grey marle pocket tee
Jeans: thrifted Zara pink frayed hem skinny jeans
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

This outfit gets the sniff of approval from Bonnie! Had to take my photos inside as it was raining so much and so dark outside that morning. Haven't quite mastered taking photos inside but I was in a rush trying to get out the door to work on time.

Just like the first outfit, I stuck with pink and purple against the neutrals, again with my little black Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag. This was a much more colourful outfit though with the pink frayed hem jeans, and the bold purple scarf. The black blazer was an obvious neutral choice with the pink and purple, and unlike the think blush one in the first outfit, this one is a comfortable lined jersey so it kept me a lot warmer on the commute to the office.

3 comments:

  1. Just thinking I hadn't visited your blog in awhile and checking in to say "hi"!! Love the pink and purple combo with the neutrals. You pull it all together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie? Have I missed news about Cooper? I love your blazers, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coops is still as uninterested in my photo taking as ever! We adopted Bonnie to be a little friend for him as he's getting quite old and thought they could curl up together and she'd keep him young! They are not quite there yet as she has a lot of puppy energy, haha!

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...