Wednesday 11 September 2024

Black and White Jeans, Tee and Knit Outfits With Red Saddle Bag

Feeling uninspired with my winter wardrobe and having two quieter days in the office recently I stuck to an easy outfit formula of white tee, black skinny jeans and black knits, with a pop of colour from my little red Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag.


What I wore:






JacketRebecca Minkoff Ruana poncho
Earrings: thrifted red dinosaur skeleton earrings
Necklace: thrifted bronze foil statement necklace
TeeAtmos & Here white essential v-neck tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs labradorite bracelets and pearl bracelets
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

This cosy knitted poncho was a good choice for a colder morning commute. It's not the most formal piece for the office, but I had a quiet day mostly at my desk and it was warm enough in the office not to need this, so I just wore the jeans and tee most of the time. I definitely appreciated the knit in the morning though, although at school pickup in the afternoon and taking the kids to sport it warmed up enough I didn't need to wear it.

With the black jeans, white tee, and black and white knit, the black and white Adidas Superstar sneakers seemed like a good matchy-matchy choice. I added a little colour with the red Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag, it really pops with a black and white outfit like this. Although it's hard to pick up in the photos, I wore my little red dinosaur skeleton earrings too and they got some lovely compliments, they are so fun.


Last worn: knitted poncho, dinosaur earrings, white tee, bronze foil necklace, faded black skinny jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag.
 
Other ways to wearknitted poncho and white jeans, white tee and shorts, faded black skinny jeans and blazer, Adidas Superstar sneakers and dress, Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag worn 30 ways.





What I wore:






JacketCotton On black knit wrap cardigan
Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl zesty stripe tassel scarf in pink
Earrings: DIY red star clay earrings
TeeCotton On The One Deep V tee in marle nep white body black
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

Another office day with a white tee, black jeans and black knit outfit! It's a little hard to see because of the big striped scarf but I like this white tee as it's textured and adds a little more interest to an outfit.

Much colder start to the day as this was back in winter that I wore this, so I needed the scarf for warmth in the early morning commute. And I also really liked the pink and red combination of the scarf when it was against the black and white outfit and paired with the little red Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag. Although the shades of red of the scarf and bag don't match, I liked them together, and I added another bit of red with the tiny clay star earrings I made.


Last worn: black cardigan, striped scarf, star earrings, white tee, Nobody Denim jeans, leather Converse, Rebecca Minkoff studded saddle bag (above).

Other ways to wearblack cardigan and band tee, striped scarf and pencil skirt, white tee and orange skirt, Nobody Denim jeans and blazer, leather Converse and dressRebecca Minkoff saddle bag worn 30 ways.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. You look great. Love the red bag and the pretty pink scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a simple but pretty outfit formula.
    The jeans and knits look so cool together.
    I love that first knit. It looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the addition of the poncho in your first outfit, and I'm a big fan of that gorgeous red saddle bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these cozy outfits, Mica! Your pink scarf is so pretty and I wish I had a cozy poncho like in the first outfit!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mica, I love both of these outfits - I'm a sucker for black and white mixes with pops of red. The dinosaur earrings are perfect (I can just see a bit of red - I bet they were fun in person), and in the second outfit, the scarf and bag definitely GO, even if they don't exactly match.

    Big hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, it's nice to have those wardrobe formulas in mind so you can put something special together even when you are feeling a little uninspired. That poncho is such a gorgeous piece!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...