Friday 30 August 2024

Green and Black Jeans and Tee Outfits With Mimco Mim-Mazing Crossbody Bag

Two jeans and tee outfits I wore recently, both with green and black and accessorised with my little MIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag that's become a staple lately.


What I wore:






JacketCotton On black knit wrap cardigan
ScarfStella McCartney heart print scarf
Earring: thrifted Colette gold metal flower stud statement earrings
Tee: thrifted Cotton On The one crew tee in green
Jeans: thrifted Cotton On The High Rise Skinny Jean black coated denim
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

Wore this for a cold weekend morning at the local markets, selling a few more things from my wardrobe. I picked this thick black cardigan to wear as well as the big navy heart print blanket scarf so I'd be cosy as it was quite windy. Sadly not a lot of people at the markets because of the cold weather, but made a few sales and covered the cost of the stall which is always good.

I was nice and warm and comfortable too, although I did end up taking the big scarf off when I ran a couple of errands after the markets as it had warmed up nicely.


Last worn: black belted cardigan, green tee, statement earrings, Stella McCartney heart print scarf, coated denim jeans, black Converse, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag.

Other ways to wear:  black belted cardigan and dress, green tee and skirt, Stella McCartney heart print scarf and stripes, coated denim jeans and jumper, black Converse and dress, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancy: black belted cardigan and hidden baby bumpConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:






JacketRebecca Minkoff Ruana poncho
Necklace: thrifted mint silicone statement necklace
Tee: thrifted Cotton on grey tunic tee
Jeans: thrifted ASOS petite green skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:


Even though this outfit has green and black like the outfit above, this felt much more colourful with the brighter green jeans. Surprisingly I haven't worn these jeans with the black and white knitted poncho before which is a surprise as every colour goes with black and white! Added the grey tee to balance out the bright jeans, and also as it was a good backdrop to show off this recently thrifted necklace. Didn't need a scarf for this as I was able to wrap myself up in this knit to stay warm - it really is like a big blanket!

Perfect outfit for working from home, the school run, and a quick errand after school pick up.


Last worn: Rebecca Minkoff knitted ruana, grey tunic tee, green jeans, white Converse, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag (above). First time I've worn the necklace as it's a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearRebecca Minkoff knitted ruana and white jeans, grey tunic tee and sequinsgreen jeans worn 30 ways, white Converse and dress, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag and leopard print.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Love what you wore to the local market! That scarf is such a beautiful piece. How nice that the layers make it possible to stay comfortable as the weather shifts and changes throughout the day. That cross body bag is gorgeous as well as those green jeans. So fabulous! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you at least covered the cost of the stall at the market.
    My favourite outfit is the second one, though. The green jeans and grey tee are a perfect combo, and I love the addition of the poncho! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bag, Mica!! Love both of these looks and that scarf is so beautiful!! I'm sorry there weren't many people at the markets there, but so thankful you made enough to cover the stall cost!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...