Thursday 5 September 2024

Colourful Tees With Black Knits and Skinny Jeans

Two black jeans, black Converse and black knit outfits for the school run and working from home. Both of these outfits feature a pop of colour from my tees, against all of the black.


What I wore:






Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
Necklace: thrifted bronze foil statement necklace
TeeKmart basic purple tee
JeansSass & Bide Playman skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

The first time I wore this purple tee I paired it with a lot of black, and really liked the resulting outfit, so I tried it again and also loved this outfit too! This time I went with a plain black knit, this cosy cocoon cardigan, and my Sass and Bide Playman printed skinny jeans to add a little more interest to my outfit.

Everything else was really muted and dark and neutral and I think it made the purple tee pop even more! It was a warmer day so I was able to skip the scarf too, and wear this bronze foil necklace I thrifted recently, it's nice with the purple. It actually ended up being such a warm day I was able to go without the cardigan later in the afternoon, after working from home and when running a couple of errands before school pick up.


Last worn: black cocoon cardigan, purple tee, Sass and Bide playman printed jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag. First time I've worn the necklace as it was a recent opshop find.
 
Other ways to wearblack cocoon cardigan and white jeans, purple tee and black and white knit, Sass and Bide playman printed jeans worn 30 ways, black Converse and maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:






JacketRebecca Minkoff Ruana poncho
Necklace: thrifted neutral silicone and wood bead necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC redyed with Angelus hot pink leather paint


Why I wore it:

This was a cooler day than the one above so I was glad I'd chosen to wear this cosy knitted poncho. It keeps me so warm in winter! Just like in the outfit above, I went with a colourful tee and a lot of black. The knit added some extra print and interest, and I really like this knit with pink tees, it's not the first time I've worn this combination. Again I wore my black Converse and black skinny jeans, but I felt this outfit needed a little extra colour so I added the pink Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC I recently redyed.

Just like the first outfit, I was able to go without a scarf and picked one of my recently thrifted necklaces to wear. I liked the neutral beads with the pink and black outfit.

This was nice and comfortable for working from home and then the school run in the afternoon.


Last worn: knitted poncho, pale pink tee, zip detail jeans, black Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff redyed mini MAC bag. First time I've worn the necklace as it was a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearknitted poncho with stripes, pale pink tee and shorts, zip detail jeans and graphic tee, black Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff redyed mini MAC bag and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. That purple shirt with the darker colours is fabulous. It really pops and comes together perfect. How gorgeous! I love that cozy knitted poncho as well. What a stylish way to stay warm. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is a great colour on you, Mica! I love your cozy poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these looks are so pretty, Mica! That knit poncho looks so cozy and absolutely love the all black outfit with the pop of purple tee!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you recently redyed that gorgeous RM bag?! Even before I read that part, I was going to say that I love the vibrant bubblegum color! I'm so impressed you did it yourself! And the RM bag in your first outfit just looks so delightfully smushy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...