Monday 9 September 2024

Orange Tiered Dresses, Denim Jackets and Chloe Periwinkle Paraty Bag

A surprising burst of summer-like weather at the end of winter in Brisbane had me reaching for dresses and lighter jackets. Both these orange tiered dresses were perfect for the surprisingly hot winter days I wore them on.


What I wore:







Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
Necklace: thrifted blue tone flat bead statement necklace
DressJeanswest Lilah tiered linen dress in orange
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagChloe periwinkle small Paraty


Why I wore it:

This was the first day of summer-like heat in winter, so I knew a linen dress would be a good choice but thought I might be a little cold without the denim jacket. It ended up warming up so much that I had the denim jacket off for most of the day! The linen dress was a good choice.

I liked the bright orange background of the dress as the blue toned beaded necklace looked really good with it, it's one of the necklaces I thrifted recently. And with the pale blue denim moto jacket the Chloe Paraty seemed like a nice choice. Even though the shades of blue are different they are close enough together that I really like the pairing. And this Chloe Paraty bag is just the right size for the essentials plus my latest library book that I took along to sit on the side lines of my son's sport sessions. Thankfully that was in the morning, before the day heated up too much.


Last worn: denim moto jacket, orange linen dress, leather Converse, Chloe periwinkle Paraty bag. First time I've worn this necklace as it's a recent opshop find.

Other ways to weardenim moto jacket and printed skirt, orange linen dress and tote bag, leather Converse and striped dress, Chloe periwinkle Paraty bag and shorts.





What I wore:






Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted mint silicone statement necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey midi dress in amber
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe periwinkle small Paraty


Why I wore it:

I've been wearing a lot of orange and blue again lately, and as I liked it in the first outfit I wore the combination again a few days later! This tiered midi dress is a firm favourite, especially with blue! The periwinkle blue Chloe Paraty and the darker wash denim jacket both look really good with this shade of orange.

I added this recently thrifted necklace too, I like the little mint beads against the orange dress more than I thought I would. Nice and simple outfit, where I again ended up discarding the denim jacket later in the day as it was so warm! I was working from home and then taking Coops to a vet appointment over lunchtime.


Last worn: denim jacket, thrifted necklace, amber tiered midi dress, white Converse (above), Chloe Periwinkle Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, amber tiered midi dress worn 2 ways, white Converse and maxi skirt, Chloe Periwinkle Paraty bag and midi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. Blue and orange is such a beautiful combination for spring and love the Chloe bag. Have a lovely week.
    Gemma x
    https://www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That periwinkle bag is so cute! I love how you paired it with orange. I wouldn't have thought of that color combination but it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two orange dresses looks great on you.
    Pairing them with denim jackets is a great way to style them.
    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to pair blue and orange, but they look beautiful together and love how bright these looks are! :) What a pretty bag, too!

    Hope you have a wonderful week, Mica!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some unexpected warm weather! I love that denim biker jacket, even if you didn't end up wearing it a lot of the day. The orange linen dress is so beautiful. I just love the colour! Orange and blue is a fabulous combination. I can totally understand why you have been drawn to it lately.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te queda muy bien ese color, me encantaron los dos outfits, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...