Friday 13 September 2024

Thrifted Printed Dresses And Purple Paraty Bag

Two more summer-ish outfits, with these thrifted printed dresses. I wore these at the end of winter, when Brisbane forgot about spring and swapped to hot and humid summer temps. It was nice to get these dresses out without all the layers!


What I wore:





Necklace: thrifted neutral silicone and wood bead necklace
Dress: thrifted no label pastel floral print babydoll dress
Shoes: thrifted Les Tropeziennes Par M.Belarbi leopard print and gold leather sandals (recent purchase)
Bracelets: the usual plus wooden bead bracelet set
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Wore this for working from home with the school run, and watching my son get some awards at school. It was such a got day so this light floral dress was ideal for the humidity. It was a good chance to wear these sandals for the first time too. I thrifted them back in July, when it was firmly winter in Brisbane, and I've been waiting for a chance to the weather to warm up to wear them. They are very cute and comfortable.

With the light floral dress, wooden beaded necklace and bracelets, the purple Paraty seemed a bit dark with all the lighter colours and neutrals, but I'm so glad I picked this bag. It works well with the colours in the floral print of the dress and it fit all the essentials plus my camera for taking photos at the award ceremony.

Also, with the Chloe Paraty bag being a preloved buy, everything I'm wearing in this outfit except the bracelets is a second hand purchase!


Last worn: floral dress, neutral beaded necklace, wooden bracelets, Chloe purple Paraty bag. First time I've worn the sandals as they were a winter opshop find.

Other ways to wear: floral dress and blazer, Chloe purple Paraty bag and jeans.





What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted blue tone flat bead statement necklace
Dressthrifted no label blue checked smock sundress
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Like the sandals above, this dress was also a winter opshop find. I did try layer it up for the colder weather but it didn't really work. I much more enjoyed this way of wearing it. It was a super hot day and we headed out to a local festival. Lots of walking and time in the sunshine, so this light and floaty smock dress was perfect. I added the Sketchers sneakers for comfort for my knee injury when walking, and I have to confess I liked the matchy-matchy with the blues in the grid print of the dress and the blue beaded necklace.

Again I wore my Chloe purple Paraty bag. I like it with blues and just like in the first outfit, it fits all the essentials and then a little extra so I had space for water bottles as well.


Last worn: blue beaded necklace, checked smock dress, navy Sketchers, Chloe purple Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to wearchecked smock dress and winter layers, navy Sketchers and shorts, Chloe purple Paraty bag and skirt.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I could have used those earlier this week when we had our "lovely" heatwave (38 C temps).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dresses! I love that baby blue checkered dress on you. It is simply perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...