Friday 7 April 2023

Orange and White Skirt and Tee Outfits With Olive Crossbody Bag

Sharing two very different tee and skirt outfits I wore recently, although both feature orange and white with my little olive mini Darren bag.


What I wore:

white tee with rust linen a line button up skirt kmart with olive crossbody bag | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren crossbody with rust linen skirt | awayfromtheblue


Necklace: thrifted wooden geometric bead necklace (new purchase)
TeeCotton On The One Deep V tee in marle nep white body black
Skirt: thrifted Kmart rust button up linen blend skirt
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren


Why I wore it:

I always like wearing thrifted pieces together! I picked up this rust linen skirt back in December, and I thrifted this chunky wooden bead statement necklace from the same opshop in March. While the white tee and rust button up skirt looked lovely together, I felt a necklace was really missing from this outfit, and the chunky navy and teal wooden beads were perfect against the white tee.

I really did not have to carry much, with nothing on the agenda other than a swimming lesson for my son as we'd had to move his regular lesson out to a different day. The little olive Darren bag was perfect for carrying the barest of essentials that I needed for the day.

I liked wearing the rust skirt to bring some autumn colour to my outfit, even if the weather here is still firmly set to summer!


Last worn: white speckle tee, rust linen skirt, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren bag. First time I've worn the necklace as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearwhite speckle tee and blazer, rust linen skirt and stripes, Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren bag with mustard.



My Latest Purchases For March - Target Sale and Thrift Haul






What I wore:

neon leopard sass and bide tee with converse and white denim skirt olive darren bag | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren with orange tee and white denim skirt | awayfromblue



NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace layered with Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
TeeSass and Bide 'New Day Rising' tee in orange leopard print
SkirtTarget classic denim skirt in white  (new purchase)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren


Why I wore it:

Since I enjoyed the white, orange and olive combination in the first outfit, I repeated it again a couple days later for a very rare day off! I had a bunch of leave from work to use up, so took the kids to school, had an unproductive stop at the opshop where I came home empty handed, and a glorious massage before getting a few things done at home then picking the kids up from school. It was a nice relaxing day.

As I only had myself to worry about, again the little Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren bag was all I needed for the bare essentials. And I really do love the way the olive  works with this bright neon orange leopard print tee as well as it did with the rust skirt in the first outfit!

It was also a good excuse to wear this white denim skirt I picked up at Target in March. I figured that a day mostly to myself would mean it would stay clean, but of course I managed to cover it in chocolate, ha! Thankfully it washed out easy.


Last worn: orange Sass and Bide tee, Tiffany heart pendant necklace, Tiffany 5th Avenue heart necklace, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren (above). First time I've worn the denim skirt as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearorange Sass and Bide tee and maxi skirt, Converse and chambray dress, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren and printed dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

14 comments:

  1. Love both looks! I am attracted to this printed orange tee. It really pops against the white skirt.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both skirts...so pretty!
    Hahaha yes chocolate is a dangerous game. 😂

    https://fashionradi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got love taking random days off from work. I need to start using my leave at work.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mica, I love your orange tops especially the second outfit. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rust linen skirt is my favourite. Great deal on the sale skirt also. I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shade of orange of the skirt. Such a nice, deep color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A massage does sound glorious! I love the rust and olive in the first outfit! I would not think to put those colors together, yet they play together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing like a pop of orange to brighten up any outfit!
    I particularly love the first outfit. The rust button up linen blend skirt was such a great find. Loving the thrifted necklace too! I found two wooden beaded necklaces in the charity shops yesterday. They were both new with tags! I hope you're having a great Easter weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a very cute bag!
    Have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  10. White goes well with everything. Orange is a lively color. Olive green is just right for your little bag. A necklace is an integral part of any nice outfit!
    I learn a lot from the way you dress, Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That color combination is fabulous Mica. I love how you wore it opposite in the outfits.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanto el primer outfit, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. very elegant and yet very fun looks! You look so carefree in a good way. The skirt from the first outfit is everything! I know you have been celebrating so.. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...