Wednesday 20 December 2023

Colourful Shorts and Cover Ups With White Tees and Converse

Two outfits using the same tried and true outfit formula, with some new pieces I recently scored at the opshop. Colourful shorts, white tees and little crossbody bags with these printed cover ups I thrifted for just $1 each!


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted no label leopard print cover up with waist tie
Necklace: thrifted gold and cream multi strand pearl necklace
TeeAtmos & Here white essential v-neck tee
Shorts: thrifted pastel pink cotton shorts
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

I like pink and leopard print together, so I added a couple different shades of pink in this outfit to complement the printed cover up! These pastel pink shorts haven't been worn in a while, and with the white tee and neutral leopard print cover up it needed just a little extra colour. The Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag in fig pink was a good way to add more colour. even thought the shades of pink are different, blush goes with everything really!

Wore this for a simple working from home day, with the school run and a playdate in the park after school.


Last worn: leopard print cover up, statement necklace, white tee, blush shorts, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff jean MAC.

Other ways to wearleopard print cover up with teal, white tee and midi skirt, blush shorts and navy, white Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff jean MAC and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancywhite Converse in second trimester.


Jean MAC and Avery Crossbody Bag Comparison:







What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Shein black floral print cover up
Necklace: Roie Designs multi chain layered beaded necklace
TeeCotton On The One Deep V tee in marle nep white body black
Shorts: thrifted red denim shorts
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag in burgundy


Why I wore it:

Another comfortable shorts and tee outfit with a pretty cover up. I liked the bolder colours in this outfit, it was a little more matchy-matchy with the dark floral print matching the red of the denim shorts and the burgundy crossbody bag. And of course plain white tees go with everything! Even added a black chain necklace to match the black background of the floral cover up.

Wore my white Converse again - it was another hot weekend and we had a bunch of errands to run. Converse are good for a lot of driving around.


Last worn: floral cover up, black necklace, white tee, red denim shorts, white Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearfloral cover up, white tee and jeans, red denim shorts and stripes, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancywhite Converse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. Both outfits are fantastic. I love leopard print and pink together too, so I really love the different shades of pink that you incorporated into the look.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been rocking that leopard print.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of toppers, Mica! I love the shades of pink in the first - they go together so well. The floral outfit is also great - the red really pops.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, my dear friend. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much (stupid work, ha ha). All the best to you and your family and loved ones in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving both outfits equally, but the leopard and pink combo is absolutely fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and white and leopard is a combination that works surprisingly well. I wouldn't think of pairing pink and leopard but it works. Lovely shorts and cover up. The second look is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...