Monday 26 August 2024

Tiered Midi Dresses, Blue Scarves and Superstar Sneakers

Adding a touch of navy to these colourful Kmart tiered midi dresses with printed scarves for winter office days.


What I wore:






Jacket: Jeanswest navy suede moto zip jacket
Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl navy and white geo print tassel scarf
Earrings: Kmart navy tassel earrings
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey midi dress in amber
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bagvintage original Rebecca Minkoff 5-zip in faded electric blue


Why I wore it:

While the faded electric blue 5 zip bag, dark navy suede moto jacket and tile print scarf are all different shades I though they looked nice with the orange tiered midi dress. I wear this dress with blue a lot, I always like blue and orange together. I did have a little matchy-matchy with the navy tassel earrings matching the tassels on the scarf, and that made me happy.

I find I'm reaching for this dress and similar ones quite a lot recently, as we get closer and closer to spring in Brisbane it isn't too cold to be going out with bare ankles, even on the early morning commute to the office as I had on this day.


Last worn: suede moto jacket, navy tassel earrings, geo print scarf, amber tiered midi dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip bag.

Other ways to wearsuede moto jacket and printed dress, geo print scarf with purple, amber tiered midi dress worn two ways, Adidas Superstar sneakers and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip bag and green skirt.







What I wore:







JacketWittner 'Santa Fe' cobalt blue leather jacket
Scarf: navy bird print scarf
Earrings: Piper gold and turquoise disc dangle earring
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

I wish it had been a drier day so it wasn't so dark and cloudy when I took outfit photos in the morning, as I loved the colours in this outfit but it was hard to capture before rushing off into the city. It's not the first time I've worn this little lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag with a pink dress, the colour looks so good with a bright fuchsia. And while it is the first time I've worn the cobalt leather jacket with the fuchsia pink dress I do love wearing this dress with shades of blue.

I couldn't resist adding a few more shades of blue like I did in the outfit above, with the turquoise earrings and the navy bird print scarf. This was so cheerful and colourful, I loved this outfit. Perfect for a day in the office with some colleagues from outside Brisbane.


Last worn: cobalt leather jacket, gold and turquoise earrings, bird print scarf, pink tiered midi dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers (above), Polene Numero Neuf mini bag.

Other ways to wearcobalt leather jacket worn 30 ways, bird print scarf and denim jacket, pink tiered midi dress and blazer, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and pencil skirt.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. Great layering for fall! Love the orange and blue combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The different blues contrasting against the orange tiered midi dress is just perfection! I can totally understand why you wear blue with orange a lot. It looks gorgeous! I'm glad spring is approaching so you don't have to wear clothes that are quite as heavy. That must be nice! As for the second outfit, I have to say that I am obsessed with that purse. It has such a unique shape! Just gorgeous! I hope you have a fantastic week <3

    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mauve mini bag might be my favorite of all time. It's so cute! Have a great week ahead.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got such a great collection of these tiered midi dresses, I'm actually on the lookout for some myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...