Friday 8 December 2023

Black Tops, Colourful Denim Shorts And Printed Dusters

Adding some colourful printed cover ups over some bright denim shorts and black tops outfits. Another two outfits following a similar outfit formula, but that look really different with the different colour schemes. I do love and easy outfit formula for getting dressed in the morning!


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
Tank: lace bib black swing tank from mum's wardrobe
ShortsNobody Denim mustard short shorts
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs labradorite bracelets
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

This was a fun day! It was a beautiful spring day and there was a science event on at the library that the kids and I went to. Part of it was an outdoor event so I knew I'd need a bit of shoulder coverage with this black tank. The green duster was perfect. I really like wearing yellow, especially mustard, with this green floral duster, so the mustard denim shorts were a fun choice. Kept everything else neutral and matchy-matchy with the black Stella McCartney Falabella bag and the black Converse to match the lace detail tank.

With the lace detail along the neckline adding enough interest, I decided not to add a necklace to this outfit and just keep it really simple. Did add a couple of bracelets though.


Last worn: green floral duster, black lace tank, mustard denim shorts, black Converse, Stella McCartney Falabella bag.

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and jeans, black lace tank and jeans, mustard denim shorts and navy, black Converse and skirt, Stella McCartney Falabella bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
NecklaceRoie Designs feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Tee: thrifted Mix Apparel black marle tee
Shorts: thrifted red denim shorts
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual plus black and red beaded bracelets
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

I really loved this bright tropical print kimono with the red denim Bermuda shorts. Although the red in the print is a brighter shade than those of the shorts I thought they were really fun together! The black tee balanced it out nicely with all the colour from the tropical print, red shorts and blue Converse. And it matched the black Stella McCartney Falabella bag I was wearing yet again.

The only thing I disliked about this outfit was the necklace. I was having a hard time finding a good one to pair with the space dye print of the tee and the tropical print cover up, so I went with this feather tassel one, but it kind of gets lost a little in the black tee. I think a brighter necklace would have worked better. I was in a rush that morning as usual though and this seemed like a good option in a hurry, as I had to get the kids to school then worked from home before a playdate after school pickup in the afternoon.


Last worn: tropical print tassel cover up, feather necklace, black space dye tee, red Bermuda denim shorts, blue Converse, Stella McCartney Falabella bag (above).

Other ways to weartropical print tassel cover up and skirt, black space dye tee and printed jeans, red Bermuda denim shorts with navy, blue Converse and dress, Stella McCartney Falabella bag and leopard print.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Incredible look!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time for the kiddo's

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...