Friday 28 July 2023

Black And Pink Outfits With Converse, Printed Jeans and Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag

Continuing to layer up my jeans for winter in Brisbane, with these printed skinny jeans and Converse outfits. While they both look different, both are made up of black and pink (with a little blue and navy in the first outfit too).


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest navy suede moto zip jacket
Necklace: thrifted pearl and heart charm long necklace
Tank: Kmart linen blend textured black tank (new purchase)
Jeans: Portmans pink leopard print skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bag: thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Nice and colourful for a Monday morning school run and working from home! I often wear these pink leopard print skinny jeans with black, so it made sense to pair my new textured linen top with them. Being black you can't really see the texture in the photos sadly, but it is a great staple tank and it's sure to get a lot of wear as it layers up so well for our cooler weather. I added the suede jacket on top too, to keep me cosy. First time I've gotten it out this year, after getting it for Christmas. Being suede I was a little hesitant to take it out for the first time, but so far so good, worn it a few times and no damage to it, it's not as delicate as I thought!

Added a little extra colour to this outfit with the blue Converse, and the big Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag because I've hardly stopped using it since I thrifted it. Being a really dark deep navy I felt it worked well with the black tank and the navy suede jacket.


Last worn: heart charm necklace, pink leopard print jeans, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid. First time I've worn the suede jacket on the blog as it was a Christmas present, and first time I've worn the linen tank as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearpink leopard print jeans and blazer, blue Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and stripes.



Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Reveal





What I wore:




Earrings: thrifted red dinosaur skeleton earrings
Jacket: thrifted Dotti black cocoon cape cardigan
NecklaceRoie Designs feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Cami: thrifted Kmart dusty rose cami
JeansSass & Bide Playman skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

These chevron print Sass and Bide jeans are another pair I have worn a lot of black with, so the cosy black cocoon cardigan was a good choice to make this spaghetti strap cami a little more weather appropriate for a winter kids birthday party. I've tried a few different prints with these jeans over the time I've owned them but I really think plain block colours, like in this outfit, work so much better with them. I was really comfortable in this outfit.

I did add the red dinosaur skeleton earrings for a little pop of colour but they are a bit hard to see! Again I went with Converse, as we had a bit of driving to get to the party, it was at an indoor play area we hadn't been too before. Such a fun party though! The Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag was stuffed to the brim with my usual minimal essentials, and then some bottles of water for us.


Last worn: cocoon cardigan, dinosaur earrings, feather necklace, pink cami, chevron print jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag (above).

Other ways to wearcocoon cardigan and white denim, pink cami and skirt, chevron print jeans worn 30 ways, black Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag with jeans and jumper.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

8 comments:

  1. Black and pink is my favorite color combo! Love both variations on this mix.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suede moto jacket is SUCH a great piece! I just love it with those pants. What a great pairing! You have such amazing style always.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think you're right, that second outfit works good with blocks of color. Although, if you found the right print...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought to combine black and pink ... although I do have a black dress patterned with pink flowers! Loving the first outfit in particular, those pink leopard print jeans are gorgeous, as is the suede jacket! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that navy suede jacket!
    And ahh, Sass & Bide. I wish I still fit in my pairs from years ago. I kept one of them for sentimental reasons but got rid of the others. I remember scouring eBay to find them because they weren't sold in the US, ha ha.
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black and pink combo looks fabulous. I love both your outfits. :-)
    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you fun jeans.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pink pants are so fun! I love the shade and print paired with the black. Very flattering outfit too - you look great! I just sent you an email.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...