Monday 4 December 2023

White Denim and Blazers In The Office | Weekday Wear Link Up

Dressing up some casual white denim, Converse and tee outfits for the office with blazers. The perfect topper to make any outfit feel more pulled together for work.


What I wore:





Jacketthrifted Zara black blazer
Necklace: thrifted Eb&Ive black wooden bead multi strand statement necklace
Tee: thrifted Target crew neck tee washed coral red
Jeans: Dannii Minogue denim high waist skinny jean in ecru
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

I like red and black together and I think the muted coral red of this tee works really well with the black jersey blazer and the black Stella McCartney Falabella bag. The black beaded statement necklace made it a little more matchy-matchy too, as did the white Converse with the white skinny jeans.


Last worn: black blazer, black beaded statement necklace, coral tee, white skinny jeans, white Converse, Stella McCartney Falabella bag.

Other ways to wearblack blazer and skirt, coral tee and leopard print, white skinny jeans and sequins, white Converse and pencil skirt, Stella McCartney Falabella bag with black tee.

Perfect for pregnancyjersey blazer in third trimester, Converse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
Necklace: thrifted pastel pink and wooden hexagon bead necklace
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
Skirt: Target classic denim skirt in white
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

Another day for white denim in the office, this time my white denim skirt. Paired with this cute thrifted tee, which is navy with some sparkle thread running through it. Sadly the sparkle never translates well in photos!

Again I went a little matchy-matchy, wearing black Converse with the black Stella McCartney bag. The blush necklace and the blush blazer are another good bit of matchy-matchy too.

I really liked the colours in this outfit together, but even the light fabric of this blazer was a bit much when the day warmed up, one of those Brisbane spring days that felt like a summer heatwave.


Weekday Wear Linkup #249


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

13 comments:

  1. Yes to both these white denim looks! This inspired me to wear my white denim more. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of wearing a blazer to smarten up the office look. Your bag is amazing. Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't worn my white denim recently: I am going to pull them out for next week! I like how they contrast with even neutrals.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the metal details on that purse, Mica.
    OXOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful office outfits.
    A blazer always elevates any look.
    You look fantastic in both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these white denim + sneakers looks dressed up with a blazer. It's amazing how much a blazer can "smarten up" a look, as Anna put it. The chain on the bag is a really interesting detail in these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That first look is SO chic and polished! I absolutely love the way you dressed up the white denim pants. The second look is fabulous as well. So glad you dressed in layers so the heat wasn't too much!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although both outfits are lovely, I'm loving the first one with its slightly stronger colours the most! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great casual office outfits, Mica! I love the strong statement bag, it really adds a lot of style to both looks. Thanks for the link up party, and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These outfits are really cute, Mica! And, the Stella McCartney bag is amazing! I wish I could wear Converse, but they are just not for my finicky feet. You look fabulous in them! Have a wonderful week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you elevated white denim in two ways. Both dressy with the jeans and casual sleek with the skirt. It’s such a fresh way to wear white denim all season long. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/12/5-ways-to-wear-olive-oil-green-colour.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rocking these white bottom looks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blazers and denim are always such a great combo! I'm loving both ways you've styled your white denim here. So stylish!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...