Wednesday 30 August 2023

Black Tops, Red Jeans, and Cardigans

Wearing some red jeans with black tops and cardigans recently. Again, just like Monday's post, I accessorised with my Converse Chucks and my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag that is certainly getting a workout after I found it at the opshop!


What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue with burgundy jeans | awayfromblue


Jacket: Paper Scissors grey wrap cardigan
Earrings: thrifted red dinosaur skeleton earrings
Tee: Kisschasy United Paper People 2023 tour band tee 
Jeans: Jeanswest Harper skinny pant in Russet
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

This was a really fun day! The kids had to hand in their science projects at school, and we got to tour the displays and see what everyone had done. There are some really creative kids! I wore this simple band tee and jeans outfit, as I had to cart around all the project stuff for the school run, and then I was working from home before picking the kids up from school in the afternoon.

Although the red in the band tee is a lighter red than the jeans, I thought they worked well together. And I added a third shade of red with the dinosaur skeleton earrings.


Last worn: grey cardigan, dinosaur earrings, Kisschasy band tee, burgundy jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag.

Other ways to weargrey cardigan and dress, Kisschasy band tee and maxi skirt, burgundy jeans and stripes, Converse and maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and printed dress.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue with leopard print and red | awayfromblue


Jacket: thrifted no label black and white leopard print cardigan
Tank: lace bib black swing tank from mum's wardrobe
Jeans: thrifted Emerson red skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

This was a busy but also fun day. My son and I had a couple errands to run and a lot of items to drop off at the workshop, as our clear out and reorganisation at home continues. Although he was a little upset there were no toys he wanted at the opshop, we did get him some cute clothes and I picked up a pair of shorts and a cute dress for myself too!

This is the first time I've worn the lace trim tank on the blog - it's from my mum's wardrobe, she had given me a few things she no longer wanted and let me try on a few things before donating, and I couldn't let this cute tank go. The red jeans really pop against the tank and the leopard print cardigan adds a little extra interest too, although I did take it off between errands in the morning as the day warmed up a lot. We had my parents over in the evening too.


Last worn: leopard print cardigan, red jeans, Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Cupid (above). First time I've worn the tank as it's a recent addition to my wardrobe, from my mum's wardrobe.

Other ways to wearleopard print cardigan and white jeansred jeans worn 30 ways, Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and denim dress.
 
Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. I just love your style! That first outfit is so cool! The pants and the band t-shirt look fabulous together. The perfect pairing! That lace trim tank top is beautiful as well. So so pretty! I hope all of the reorganization is going well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That awesome your mom gave your some hand me downs.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the band tee look - what a fun outfit! I can't see any lace trim on the tank, but I'll take your word for it, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love red jeans. I don't have near enough of them in my own wardrobe. They worked well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that first outfit is fantastic and such fun, Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in your red jeans and outfits. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...