Thursday 7 December 2023

What I Bought In November And How I've Worn It

My shopping usually slows down near the end of the year as I focus on finishing off my Christmas shopping, but I got lucky at the opshop in November and picked up two cute coverups for myself while looking for some books and clothes for the kids.


What I Bought:

  • thrifted no label leopard print cover up with waist tie
  • thrifted Shein black floral print cover up


These were complete impulse buys. I'm always on the look out for more kimono jackets and cover ups to add to my wardrobe when opshopping! I have a lot of basic shorts and tees and these are the perfect topper pieces to provide a bit of sun protection without overheating. And for $1 each from my favourite opshop I didn't even hesitate to buy them.



How I've Worn It:




With only buying two pieces this month, and pieces that I know work so well in my wardrobe, it was easy to hit my goal of wearing each of these items twice in the month I bought them. I do have a few floral print cover ups, and a dark floral print cover up already, so it was maybe not the most thought out buy, but the leopard print one is super soft and a completely different print from anything else I have in my wardrobe. Happy with both of these buys!






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. You got some great items.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing that you were able to snag these items for so little! They are fantastic and will definitely be pieces you use often <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're indeed both great additions to your wardrobe, Mica, and at $1 it would have been downright criminal not to buy them :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...