Friday 22 September 2023

Spring Skirts And Denim jackets With Neon Pink Bag

Two denim jackets and skirts outfits for spring, with neutral tees and some very bright accessories. My neon pink mini MAC really adds a pop to an outfit!


What I wore:




Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: thrifted chartreuse necklace
Tee: thrifted black scoop neck H&M tee
Skirt: Target animal print ruffle hem mini skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet
BagRebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC


Why I wore it:

Enjoying the warm weekend weather and running a couple of errands with the kids. We had a packed day with errands to run and a kid's birthday party in the afternoon. As it was a warmer day, I got this cute little skirt out that I picked up in the end of summer sales - was great to give it a wear again!

I kept it simple with the black tee and denim jacket, but then added a lot of fun colour with the chartreuse necklace and the neon pink mini MAC bag, as I didn't have to carry more than the essentials.


Last worn: denim jacket, black tee, statement necklace, wrap bracelet, animal print skirt, Converse, neon pink mini MAC.

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, black tee and shorts, animal print skirt and pink tee, Converse and dress, neon pink mini MAC worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Earrings: neutral clay disc earrings (new purchase, charity fundraiser)
Necklace: terrazzo and wood rose gold bead necklace
Tee: thrifted Cotton on grey tunic tee
Skirt: thrifted Kmart rust button up linen blend skirt
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC


Why I wore it:

I thrifted this skirt last summer and feel I didn't get to give it a lot of wear before the weather cooled off. This is only it's forth wear and I'm not sure why, I love the button detail and the paperbag waist. I kept it simple (like all the other times I've worn this skirt) with a neutral tee - this grey tunic is a good basic. I added the white denim jacket as it was a little chilly on the school run that morning, although I didn't need it in the afternoon when we headed to the park after school. With the neutral white Adidas Superstar sneakers and the neutral necklace, the Rebecca Minkoff neon mini MAC bag was again a fun pop of pink. I wasn't sure about the rust and neon pink together but I'm glad I gave it a go as I really liked it.

As all I had to do was the school run, working from home, and then a couple errands and a park playdate in the afternoon, the little mini MAC was all I needed to carry.


Last worn: white denim jacket, grey tunic tee, statement necklace, linen skirt, Adidas Superstar, Rebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC (above). First time I've shared the earrings on the blog as they are a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and dress, grey tunic tee and shorts, linen skirt and white tee, Adidas Superstar and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff neon pink mini MAC and monochrome outfit.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

11 comments:

  1. Love seeing you move your looks to spring! I adore the contrast of everything in that first look. The pop of pink in both looks is so fun!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That animal print skirt is so so cute. I love it! And that neon purse is fabulous. You can never go wrong with a bit of neon! I hope you have a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink bag really pops. I love how bright it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute jackets!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that pink bag - it's such a great colour. I think it is more successful in the first outfit. While I love that skirt in the second outfit, the colour clashes with the pink (warm rust vs cool-tone pink), and without a bridging garment (eg. a pattern that picks up both of those colours), the purse looks a bit random.

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! I just had an Aussie client in my office!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of pink in your outfit. The rust skirt screams fall time to me.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bag that it, Mica! I agree with Sheila that it works best in the first outfit, nevertheless I think both are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The animal print skirt is beautiful, and seems so versatile with other pieces too! Love how you styled it here, and that white denim jacket really makes the entire second outfit pop!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving both outfits, Mica:) You looked fab in both. I really love jean jackets, and that's one good thing I look forward about fall...being able to wear them:D And love that rust skirt too!
    Have a great week ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These skirts are very pretty. I wrote the first comment in Italian because I read something in Italian and then my mind just did the language switch.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...