Friday 10 November 2023

Yellow Tees, Jeans, Olive Darren Bag and Floral Cover Ups

I've been wearing a lot of pink lately, so decided to break it up a little! Still sticking with my trusty jeans and tee staple outfit, just picking yellow tees this time with fun floral cover ups and my Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren bag in olive.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren | awyafromtheblue


Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
Necklace: thrifted gold and pastel blue beaded necklace with grey string
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in elfin yellow
Jeans: Dannii Minogue denim high waist skinny jean in ecru
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual plus plus jade beads and Roie Designs bracelets
BagRebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren


Why I wore it:

It's not the first time I've worn this tropical print cover up with the white skinny jeans. And I wore a yellow tee that time too! I really like the combination, just something so summery about it! With the pastel yellow tee as well I felt this was such a fun and colourful outfit. With all that colour, chose my little Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren crossbody in olive as a neutral shade to go with it all. And I only had to carry the essentials, as I had the school drop off, a couple errands, then working from home before school pickup in the afternoon. Even tried being a little matchy-mathcy with my bracelets with this outfit too.


Last worn: tropical print cover up, yellow tee, blue beaded necklace, white skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren bag.

Other ways to weartropical print cover up and skirt, yellow tee and shorts, white skinny jeans and cardigan, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren | awayfromtheblue


Jacket: Jeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
Necklace: thrifted wooden geometric bead necklace
Tee: Big W mustard v-neck tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff olive mini Darren


Why I wore it:

I needed all the colours on this day for a bit of a boost so went for this very bold combination of the mustard tee with the green floral print duster. I had a busy day with the school run, working from home, and Cooper had some surgery at the vets. I felt like the bright yellow and bright green was a nice way to make myself seem more cheerful than I was. And I love that green necklace whenever I wear it with this duster.

The black jeans made the colours pop more too, and again I went with the little mini Darren bag as I just needed the essentials. Thankfully, all went well at the vets for Cooper!


Last worn: green floral duster, mustard tee, geometric necklace, faded black skinny jeans, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren bag (above).

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and dress, mustard tee and maxi skirt, faded black skinny jeans and band tee, Rebecca Minkoff mini Darren bag and shorts.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute look!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that when there are difficult days, you reach for bright and cheery colours. It speaks to how powerful colour and fashion can be. I hope Cooper's surgery went well and everything is okay. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope cooper is doing all right. Hugs

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both outfits, blue can look so good paired with yellow! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to read that all went well at the vet's for Cooper! We worry so when our pets aren't well.
    Although I'm loving both of your summery outfits here, my heart goes out to the bolder second one. The mustard tee and green floral kimono are a fabulous match, and I'm loving your necklace too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright each of these looks are, they are so pretty and love the print especially on the first jacket! I'm so sorry Cooper had to have surgery, but so very thankful everything went well!

    Wishing you a fantastic weekend, my friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...