Friday 13 October 2023

Tiered Printed Sundresses, Sneakers and Denim Jacket

Denim jackets and sundresses for spring again! Paired with sneakers, this is a staple Spring outfit formula for me.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Kitty denim biker jacket
Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace plus thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
Dress: thrifted peach and white floral print tiered sundress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip 


Why I wore it:

This was a fun day! Family lunch with my parents and a few errands. Dressed up for a relaxed lunch with this pretty printed dress and added the denim moto jacket on top to keep me warm in the air-con inside, it was definitely warm enough outside that I didn't need it outdoors!

Thought the little yellow necklace would be nice with the pastel peach print on the dress, and the little yellow mini 5-zip bag was then an obvious matchy-matchy choice. It's just a shame my hair obscures the second necklace I tried layering with!

I liked how the blue of these Converse complimented the pale blue wash of the denim moto jacket too.


Last worn: denim moto jacket, Tiffany heart necklace, yellow pendant necklace, tiered sundress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip.

Other ways to weardenim moto jacket and leopard skirt, tiered sundress worn two ways, blue Converse and midi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip and printed culottes.






What I wore:



Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart Aztec print tiered little black dress
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual


Why I wore it:

Wore this when we went out for dinner during out little staycation at Seaworld resort. After running around at the theme park all day it was nice to get dressed up a little for dinner. Even if I didn't bring a clutch or any different shoes and just threw on my denim jacket to add a little warmth. I hadn't needed the jacket during the day, but I was glad I'd brought it in the evening when we went to dinner! And no-one noticed the casual sneakers once we were seated at the table. 

My wallet worked well as a clutch to hold the essential cards and our room key. It would have been nice to have brought the right accessories and been a little more dressed up, but I was comfortable enough and it was nice to travel light and not over-pack for once. We had a garden view room, as you can see off the balcony, and we nearly missed our dinner reservation as the boys were having so much fun playing in the maze you see behind me!


Last worn: denim jacket, Tiffany necklace, black tiered sundress, Sketchers sneakers.

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, black tiered sundress under a knotted knit, Sketchers sneakers and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. Love the mix of dresses and jackets with these looks!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to seaworld in years. Glad you guys had a great time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yellow bag, so vibrant and spring like. Seems a million miles away to us Northern Hemisphere ladies right now. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both outfits are absolutely perfect, Mica! I particularly love the combination of peach, blue and yellow in the first one. And oh, a maze! I love that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pastel outfit is lovely, Mica!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...