Wednesday 10 July 2024

Striped Tees, Jeans and Colourful Cardigans

Adding cosy, colourful layers to these striped tee and skinny jeans outfits with some bright waterfall cardigans.


What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest waterfall drape cardigan in scarlett marle
Tee: thrifted navy stripe Coca-Cola logo tee
Jeans: thrifted Jeanswest faded black cropped butt lifter jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

I feel I'm defaulting to jeans and a tee a lot this winter, it's such an easy outfit option for those school run and working from home days, nice and comfortable. As it was a particularly colder winter morning I layered up in this thick red waterfall cardigan. I love how bright and colourful it is, although I was surprised to see I hadn't worn it with this Coca-Cola log tee before, the matchy-matchy red seems like one of the first things I would have worn with this cardifan!

Although the stripes on the tee are navy I wore all black in the rest of my outfit, with the black skinny jeans, black Converse and black Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag. All I needed to carry was the essentials for the school run so this little crossbody bag was perfect.


Last worn: red waterfall cardigan, Coca-Cola logo tee, faded black skinny jeans, Converse, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearred waterfall cardigan and printed jeans, Coca-Cola logo tee and skirt, faded black skinny jeans and blazer, Converse and dress, Mimco Mim-Mazing crossbody bag with pink.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Dana drape knit cardi in boysenberry
Necklace: thrifted Belle Folie multi colour tassel necklace
TeeAtmos&Here navy stripe v-neck tee
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagMIMCO Mim-Mazing crossbody bag in black and light gold


Why I wore it:

Extremely similar outfit to the one above, for another day of working from home and only getting out in the morning and afternoon for school drop off and pick up. While this magenta purple waterfall cardigan isn't as thick as the one above, it was perfectly warm enough for this day. I liked the colour the purple knit added to the navy stripe tee and grey jeans too.

I did add a little more colour to this outfit with the tassel necklace, a fun opshop find. And again I wore the same accessories with the black converse and Mimco crossbody bag.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these outfits are fantastic! I especially love the first one with the Coca Cola shirt. It is such a great item <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...