Friday 2 December 2022

30 Ways To Wear: Navy and White Striped Tee

This navy stripe v-neck tee has definitely proved its worth in my wardrobe, and it's time to do a 30 ways to wear post showing all the ways I've worn it over the years.


30 Ways To Wear: Navy White Stripe V-neck Tee




I bought this tee on sale at the Iconic all the way back in 2014, for just $20.21. With a stripe tee and tees in general being such a staple for me, I'm surprised it's taken me 6 years to get this tee up to 30 wears! I suspect that perhaps it's because I just have too many tees, particularly striped ones, in my wardrobe, but this one is a real favourite.


Cost Per Wear


At 30 wears, the cost per wear is 67 cents, which is great value, particularly as this tee doesn't show any signs of how old it is. it's quite a thick material, perfect for layer up in winter, and I really like wearing it with cardigans. Here are the 30 ways I've worn it so far, and I'll definitely increase that number of wears in future, it's a keeper!


Navy Stripe Tee With Shorts


Nothing more classic for warm weather than a simple striped tee and shorts outfit! It's easy to alyer up a little like I have in the first three outfits too, with the vest, scarf and cardigan, for when the weather is slightly cooler.



Navy Stripe Tee and Jeans


This outfit formula is in direct competition with the one above - as while shorts and tee is a staple in sunny Queensland, for colder climates jeans and a tee would be the most classic! I've mixed it up a little bit with these 3 outfits, pairing the navy stripes with colourful denim instead of basic blue.


Navy Stripe Tee and Bright Accessories


The neutral navy and white stripes on this tee really do go with anything - and are a perfect base for a pop of colour, from a bag, scarf (or even a bag and scarf!) or a bright cardigan like that mustard one. It's so easy to add more colour to a neutral outfit with accessories.


Navy Stripe Tee in Winter


This tee is a bit cosier and thicker than some of my other stripe tees, so it's perfect in winter! The stripes look great layered up for a bit of print mixing with a scarf, and of course being neutral stripes, any block colour cardigan works great on top too.


Navy Stripe Tee and Skirt


You know from the outfits above that denim and striped tees are a classic. This striped tee works with other skirts too. Like ruffle skirts and even a pencil skirt (and a baby bump!). There really is no style of skirt that doesn't work.


Navy Stripe Tee and Maxi Skirts


Of course, I had to call out maxi skirts, my most love skirt length separately, as I love the easy combination of a striped tee and a maxi skirt. While I'm partial to that ochre one as I think the orange looks great with navy, the tee works well with others in my wardrobe too.



18 comments:

  1. What a versatile and classic tee! Thanks for the inspiration!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great neutral piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a classic shirt. I have one like it and I wear all the time. All year round.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A classic striped tee really is suitable for all seasons!

      Delete
  4. Well done on reaching 30 wears with this striped tee, even if it has taken you six years to do so. Indeed, it is testimony to its quality and timelessness that it looks as fresh today as it did six years ago! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tee and you've worn it so many ways! Love all of these outfits, Mica!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this tee really does go with everything! I love it with the bright accessories, especially that fuchsia bag--it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! You can't beat a classic striped tee for versatility!

      Delete
  7. Es un estampado muy versatil, me gustaron todos los outfits, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! So many cute looks and I love all of the color pops you paired with the tee!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! That's awesome you've had this shirt since 2014:) It's definitely a great staple, and I love all the ways that you wore it. Your posts are always so inspiring.:)
    Hope you're having a lovely day/night so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I so rarely remove pieces from my wardrobe, haha! that's why slowing my shopping is so important - or my wardrobe would overflow!

      Delete
  10. I'm surprised it took you so long to get in the 30 wears too, but I just love all of the variety you've shown with it. It's impressive you could wear it when you were pregnant too.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such a good tee with a bit of stretch - accommodated the bump well!

      Delete
  11. That navy and white striped tee is so versatile! It goes with darn near everything - including pregnancy. :D

    Michelle
    https://funkyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...