Wednesday 26 June 2024

Green Floral Duster, Jeans and Metallic Tops

Two outfits making the most of the not to cold yet winter weather in Brisbane to wear my green floral duster again. It's a firm favourite, and in both of these outfits I'm wearing it with grey jeans and metallic tops.


What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
Necklace: thrifted flat navy statement bead necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Maji metallic tank in soft green and silver
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

I knew I wanted to give this green duster a wear, despite the cooler morning, as I had a little bit of running around to do that day that would keep me warm. I had the school run, working from home, and then an appointment for my son in the afternoon. This was a great outfit for that.

With the colourful green duster I stuck to neutrals for everything else. I had to add the navy necklace for a bit of darker colour and to break up the monochromatic-ness of the silver tank with the grey skinny jeans, and then decided to add in another shade of blue with the Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie shoulder bag. It's also a great bag for fitting a book inside along with all my essentials to keep me occupied waiting for my son's appointment.


Last worn: green floral duster, silver metallic tank, navy necklace, grey skinny jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie shoulder bag.

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and skirt, silver metallic tank and shortsgrey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie shoulder bag.





What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
NecklaceRoie Designs feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Tee: Just Jeans Jamie shirt tail v neck tee in coated champagne gold
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

I'd considered wearing this gold metallic tee instead of the silver metallic tank above with this duster, so on another warmer day I took the opportunity to wear the duster again just to wear the tee with it. I do love how the green pops against natural metallic pieces! Again I wore grey jeans, these Nobody Denim ones are so comfortable and with the Converse it was nice and practical for working from home, the school run, and sports in the afternoon. I wasn't sure about the silver chain on the Stella McCartney Falabella bag with the gold tee, but I think the neutral black worked so well with this outfit that I'm glad I gave it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love the gold metallic shirt with the green duster. What a gorgeous combination! I hope you have a fantastic weekend <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the prettiest dusters/kimonos, my friend! I just love this one and it really does pop with the metallic!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...