Monday 3 July 2023

Skinny Jeans, Blouses and Chloe Paraty Bag For The Office | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, I'm sharing another two outfits I wore to the office recently. Both are on the casual side of business casual. Taking advantage of the ability to wear jeans on a weekday, with my darker denim and some pretty blouses.


What I wore:

Jeanswest Chana long sleeve stud top in night sky navy and skinny jeans with chloe periwinkle paraty | awayfromblue

Chloe periwinkle small Paraty | awayfromtheblue


Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace layered with Tiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Blouse: Jeanswest Chana long sleeve stud top in night sky navy
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe periwinkle small Paraty 


Why I wore it:

A little trio of blues here with the periwinkle Chloe Paraty, blue Converse Chucks, and the navy blouse. This blouse is a firm favourite for office wear, even before the pandemic, and it was nice it was cool enough to get it out again. With the silver studs on the blouse I went with layered silver necklaces. I thought they fitted nicely with the neckline of the top, even though the hardware on the Chloe Paraty is gold. I don't mind mixed metals.


Last worn: navy blouse, Tiffany notes necklace, Tiffany heart necklace, Nobody Denim jeans, blue Converse, Chloe Periwinkle small Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearnavy blouse and pencil skirt, Nobody Denim jeans and blazer, blue Converse and denim dress, Chloe Periwinkle small Paraty bag and shorts.



What Fits Inside A Chloe Small Paraty Bag:






What I wore:

Jeanswest Frankie soft blouse in berry with converse, purple paraty bag and nobody denim skinny jeans | awayfromblue

Chloe small Paraty bag in wine purple | awayfromtheblue


Blouse: Jeanswest Frankie soft blouse in berry
JeansNobody Denim Siren skinny super high-rise jeans in power black denim (c/o)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Another office day and another dark denim, Converse and blouse outfit! I do like pairing this berry blouse with jeans, and I've worn it with these Nobody Denim siren skinny jeans before. For something a little different this time I tied up the neckline, although between the bow and my hair you can't really see the cute ruffle neck too well. It meant I didn't have to pick out a necklace, so a really quick way to get dressed in the morning!

I liked the different shades of blue in the first outfit with the navy blouse and lighter periwinkle Paraty, so I tried two similar but different shades again with this purple Paraty against the berry blouse. I really liked this, although I feel the purple bag makes the blouse seem more red than it is in person, when it's more of a pinky-red.

Again I wore Converse. With winter weather they aren't the most popular shoe choice for all the ladies in the office any more - starting to see more boots. I still love how comfortable they are for commuting in though, not ready to give them up just yet!



Weekday Wear Linkup #227


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

21 comments:

  1. Love both of these pretty blouses! The stitching on the first one is such a nice detail. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had time for much reading lately, but I'm back to checking out your outfits.

    Love the blue blouse. I get cold, even in warm weather so the long sleeves are nice - plus it's really attractive.
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this type of blouses, so comfortable and yet so chic. You also chose wonderful colors to rock it. Skinny jeans look very cute on you as well, that is something I can't really pull. You definitely have nice leg (I swear I am not a creep). I hope your office days were lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. The deep plum color of your bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mica, I like both outfits and the pretty handbags. Enjoy the week Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty blouses to dress up your denim for the cooler weather. Love the details on both blouses, and berry is a beautiful color on you! Enjoy your week and thanks for the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those blouses take center stage Mica. That berry color is so good with your complexion.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindos sacos, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these looks! The Paraty in blue is so pretty! It's such a pretty shade for summer!

    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your all blue outfit is fabulous, Mica! I love the look of a monochromatic outfit. And, then, for a completely different look...the berry blouse! Perfection!!! Love them both!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm particularly loving the trio of blues in your first outfit, and that is such a gorgeous blouse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Causal but still very chic. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a beautiful bag style. I love how you combined similar tones to the bag in each outfit.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both great business casual outfits, Mica! I love your dark red blouse - such a pretty color.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mica,
    I see that you are sticking to your closet sustainability policy. Your bags are your brand image!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both blouses, Mica - they look great on you. I like the mix of multiple blues in the first outfit, so harmonious! That dark red blouse is fabulous on you!! Maybe you need some darker Cons, with a high-top, for winter??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Los dos outfits, son muy casual chic, me gustaron, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you've styled the berry blouse with the skinny jeans and Converse shoes for a chic office look!

    Candice x

    theblogsocial.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am looking forward to cooler days but trying to enjoy summer and what it brings especially the slow mornings.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think all those shades of blue look great together in the first outfit! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...