Monday 8 April 2024

Belted Printed Dresses With Converse and Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag

Getting two pretty printed dresses out again that hadn't been worn in a while. While both are very different in style, colour and print, they both work so well for a day in the office. And my little lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag compliments each of them nicely!


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted Equip gold and marble station necklace
Dress: Jeanswest Aztec print dress
Belt: Kmart thin gold glitter belt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

I'm not sure why I haven't hit 30 wears with this dress yet - it was such an office staple pre-pandemic! It's been a little neglected lately so it was good to get it out again. Despite the darker navy and black in the print, I thought the light blue Converse would be a good accessory with it and I liked the combination. Dressed this up a little with some gold accessories - the pretty glitter belt always gets compliments! And much like the dress, this statement necklace hasn't been worn in a while either and was overdue another wear. Was good to get them both out again!

I did have a lunch date in the city during the work day, but still didn't need to carry much, especially as I have a big work issued laptop bag I take to the office with me. So this little Polene Numero Neuf mini bag was all I needed for carrying the essentials. And I really like the pastel lilac against the navy of the ikat print on the dress.


Last worn: ikat print dress, gold 5 station necklace, gold glitter belt, blue Converse, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag.

Other ways to wearikat print dress and scarf, blue Converse and midi skirt, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and leopard print.

Perfect for pregnancyIkat print dress in third trimestergold glitter belt over a baby bump.





What I wore:





Earrings: Kmart pink resin teardrop statement earrings
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart long sleeve black tie neck dress in floral wisteria print
Belt: came with dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Another printed dress for the office. This one comes with it's own long sash belt in the same fabric as the dress, but I did really like the glitter belt with the dress above so maybe I should have tried the glitter belt with this dress too! Something to remember for next time I wear it. The pink resin earrings are something I've worn with this dress in the past, as are the black Converse which go with everything.

I like pink and blue and purple together, so with the light pink and blue in the wisteria floral print of the dress the little lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag again seemed like a great accessory. And I loved the dress and bag together, one of those perfect combinations! Like the earrings and Converse, I'm going to have to wear this bag again with this dress in future!


Last worn: pink resin earrings, Tiffany necklace, Kmart wisteria print midi dress, black Converse, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag (above).

Other ways to wearKmart wisteria print midi dress and floral bag, black Converse and pencil skirt, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute bag, I've been checking it for so long!!!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm loving both dresses, the first one is particularly swoon-worthy Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second dress. Love how you add the converse to these dresses.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love switching up belts that come with dresses! It can really add something extra to the outfit. Both of these dresses are so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me want to wear my dresses more often! I absolutely love the first dress, but both are beautiful my friend!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...