Wednesday 21 August 2024

Yellow, Black And Leopard Print Outfits With Magenta Bag

Another two winter office outfits I wore recently, both with animal print, black and colourful yellow scarves. I added a little more colour to both outfits with my magenta Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.


What I wore:






JacketJeanswest Monica Mac coat in Indigo
ScarfJeanswest Lucille golden yellow scarf
Earrings: neutral clay disc earrings
CamiKmart Anko leopard print cami
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bag: thrifted Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet


Why I wore it:

Was feeling the cold on this winter morning but also really wanted to give this cheetah print cami another wear for something different from a plain tee. Just like leopard print, I find it works well with yellow and I really like this mustard scarf with it.

Also had my grey belted cardigan on underneath the navy trench for a little extra warmth on the commute to work and also because I wanted to keep the spaghetti straps of the cami covered up in the office. Even though you can't really see it in the photos, just that longer hemline at the side peeking out. I was trying to pick a bag to wear and I saw this one I thrifted a while back and decided to give it a go. I liked the fun combination of it with the mustard scarf, I haven't tried yellow with this bag before.


Last worn: navy Macintosh, clay earrings, mustard scarfcheetah print cami, zip detail jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.

Other ways to wearnavy Macintosh and skirt, mustard scarf and dresscheetah print cami and shorts, zip detail jeans and graphic tee, Adidas Superstar sneakers and maxi skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and printed jeans.





What I wore:






JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
Scarf: Love Quotes knotted tassel linen scarf in sunshine yellow
Earrings: thrifted Colette gold metal flower stud statement earrings (new purchase)
Skirt: thrifted ruffle hem leopard print midi skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bag: thrifted Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Convertible clutch in electric violet


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the yellow and magenta combination above, I tried it again, with this brighter yellow scarf. This scarf is such a cheerful addition to a winter outfit, although it is sadly so big and cosy that it has completely hidden my top in the photos! I will need to try wearing this outfit again on a warmer day minus the scarf or jacket.

The leather jacket was much needed on a cold and wet day though - I even had leggings on under this leopard print maxi skirt to keep me cosy. Much needed with the side slits on the skirt for a cold day! I added some recently thrifted statement earrings too, even though the yellow scarf is enough of a statement on its own, as I didn't wear the scarf sitting at my desk in the office all day.


Last worn: black leather jacket, yellow scarf, leopard print maxi skirt, white Converse, Marc By Marc Jacobs bag (above). First time I've worn the earrings as they are a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearblack leather jacket and denim dress, yellow scarf and floral dress, leopard print maxi skirt and blazer, white Converse and jeans, Marc By Marc Jacobs bag and sequins.

Perfect for Pregnancy: scarf in second trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've pulled the looks together. I need to get some animal print for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and animal print just seems to work together! Both looks are stunning. You have such beautiful accessories. I love the scarves and that amazing purse. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...