Wednesday 24 July 2024

Blue Knits, Maxi Skirts and Lilac Polene Numero Neuf Mini Bag

More blue jumpers again! I only have a handful of knitted jumpers as they aren't needed too many days of the year here in Brisbane, but most of them are blue and I've been enjoying wearing them in the colder weather. This time around I've worn them with maxi skirts and scarves, to make the skirts work for colder days.


What I wore:






Scarf: Target Sadie woven scarf in blue spot print
Jumper: thrifted blue Mossman knit jumper
Skirt: thrifted Crossroads black ruffle hem maxi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

This was a very cold morning, so this polyester ribbed knit jumper was the perfect choice for keeping me warm. The maxi skirt is perfectly light for a hot day, but with the jumper and scarf on top it kept me warm enough for an early morning vet appointment for Cooper after the school run, and then working from home before school pick up in the afternoon.

With the blue knit, navy scarf and blue Converse, there was a lot of blue in this outfit, so I wore my little Polene lilac Numero Neuf mini bag for an extra touch of colour. And because as much as I love blue, three shades of blue in an outfit indicated I probable needed to pick a different colour for my bag!


Last worn: polka dot scarf, Mossman knit, black maxi skirt, blue Converse, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag.

Other ways to wearpolka dot scarf and stripes, Mossman knit over a dress, black maxi skirt and denim jacket, blue Converse and pencil skirt, Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and dress.





What I wore:






Scarf: star print pashmina from Melbourne Markets
Knit: thrifted Valleygirl blue knit jumper
Skirt: Target navy side split maxi skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagPolene numero neuf mini in textured mauve 


Why I wore it:

Another blue heavy outfit! Surprisingly I haven't worn this cobalt knit jumper with the navy stripe maxi skirt before! I figured this day was a good day to give the skirt a wear, as although it was a cold winter day and the skirt has a side split I spent most of the day inside, working from home. I only went out in the morning to drop my son off at his friends house and then pick him up again in the afternoon after work.

It was a very cold morning though, and even with this cosy pashmina scarf on top of the jumper I did wish I'd picked a maxi skirt that didn't have a side split, yet almost every winter I try making this maxi skirt warmer for the weather, I really should just leave it aside on colder days!


Last worn: cobalt marl knit, star print pashmina, navy stripe skirt, white Converse, Lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag (above).

Other ways to wearcobalt marl knit over a dress, star print pashmina with greennavy stripe maxi skirt worn 30 ways, white Converse and jeans, Lilac Polene Numero Neuf mini bag and dress.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in these blue outfits.
    Blue is your colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ivana. Blue is definitely your colour!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag works so nicely with the blue outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...