Friday 4 August 2023

Printed Dresses With Boots and Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag

Getting my printed dresses out again for winter. While both these dresses have long sleeves, leggings and boots were a definite must have as they are quite light. I also had a slip on under each dress for extra warmth, and of course a jacket on top to keep warm.


What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Jacket: Jeanswest navy suede moto zip jacket
Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

This navy suede jacket I got for Christmas I thought would be a lovely pairing with this navy tile print dress, but the jacket looks almost black here. It certainly kept me cosy in the cold morning though! I wore this for the school run and a quick errand, before working from home and picking up the kids again in the afternoon.

With the dark navy Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag, and the black ankle boots too, this felt like a really dark outfit, even with the white on the print of the dress. Good for this overcast winter day in Brisbane!


Last worn: suede jacket, blue printed dress, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid.

Other ways to wearsuede jacket and jeans, blue printed dress and blush blazerankle boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid and jumper.

Perfect for pregnancyblue printed dress in second trimesterankle boots in second trimester.





What I wore:


thrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
DressZaful floral print ruffle hem dress in ginger
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco gunmetal twisted bracelet stack
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

Unlike the outfit above, this is a lot more colourful! This dress hasn't been worn in a while so was definitely due a repeat wear, and I really like it with leggings underneath. I had to double up the sleeves a bit of get this denim jacket on top - the dress has long statement sleeves, that is sadly hidden by the jacket, but I needed the extra warmth from the jacket, especially on the cold morning.

With the comfortable and cosy tall leather boots as well, this was a great outfit for family fun day at church. The kids had a blast enjoying all the yummy food, playing games, and bouncing around on the jumping castle after the service. It was very difficult to pull them away to head home!

The Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag, that I still haven't stopped using and loving since I thrifted it, was perfect for storing all my essentials plus our water bottles for the day.


Last worn: denim jacket, Tiffany necklace, mustard floral dress, tall leather boots, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchel (above).

Other ways to weardenim jacket worn 30 ways, mustard floral dress without a jackettan leather boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchel and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

12 comments:

  1. Both looks are fabulous and making me want fall to arrive. (I can wait a little longer.) I adore the boho vibes of the second look!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral dress in the second look makes it my Fav.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is what to wear on a chilly day during the winter in Brisbane. You look absolutely chic in both outfits, I must say. The top one has a bit of a formal tone to it that also whispers preppy while the one with your happy yellow dress really feels country chic, I don't know why but it makes me happy to see you in those brown boots paired with the statement dress. I hope you're keeping nice, warm and cozy with the kiddos there and I wish you a splendid weekend, Mica <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much as I love your first monochromatic outfit, my favourite is the more colourful second one which, as pointed out by Katherine, definitely has strong boho vibes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Zaful dress really looks so awesome on you, Mica, and that moto jacket in the first outfit really gives such a rock and roll vibe. Love both outfits for sure:)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both outfits are fabulous, but I love love love that second outfit! That dress is gorgeous and such a fabulous colour! I'm glad you had such a good day with the family!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the second look, the floral printed dress is so lovely.<3
    http://www.fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and feminine outfits.
    I like the combination of boots and dresses.
    It's raining here today (finally) so I can imagine myself wearing something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these look. I'm not looking forward to the cold month.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Los dos looks son muy bonitos, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great way to take Summer dresses into Fall (and Spring)!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...