Friday 23 February 2024

Green And Blue Office Outfits With Converse and 5-Zip Bag

Two different office outfits, both featuring green and blue with my vintage faded electric blue Rebecca Minkoff 5-zip bag I got for Christmas.


What I wore:




Earrings: DIY green and red marble clay circle earrings
Necklace: thrifted wooden geometric bead necklace
Tee: black textured crew neck tee
Skirt: Kmart breeze green broderie anglaise midi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
Bagvintage original Rebecca Minkoff 5-zip in faded electric blue


Why I wore it:

Making this green Kmart broderie anglaise midi skirt work outside of December by pairing it with a simple black textured tee for the office. The red and green earrings were a Christmas set I made but I thought that the black tee and matching black Converse played down the Christmas theme enough. I really like this green skirt and I'm excited to wear it year round to get the most out of this Christmas present.

Green and blue is a combination I've been enjoying more lately, so this electric blue Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip bag seemed like an obvious choice with this pretty green skirt. The chunky geometric necklace was the obvious choice as it has both blue and green in it too. I really liked this outfit, it was great for a quiet day in the office.


Last worn: black textured teegeometric necklace, green midi skirt, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff electric blue 5 zip bag. First time I've worn the earrings as I made them over Christmas.

Other ways to wearblack textured tee, green midi skirt with red, Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff electric blue 5 zip bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:





Necklace: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart teal floral print midi dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bagvintage original Rebecca Minkoff 5-zip in faded electric blue


Why I wore it:

This is a slightly different way to do green and blue. Again I wore my electric blue 5 zip bag, and this time I wore my blue Converse sneakers. I thought the blue accessories worked well with the teal background of this floral print dress. Not the first time I've worn this teal dress with blues, I really like the combination, so it's something I repeat often.

This is such a good dress for the office. While it's a light viscose the long sleeves and midi length help stop me from feeling too cold in the office aricon.

5 comments:

  1. Ah both of these cool toned blue looks are fresh and fun. Great for the warm weather. Love the floral pattern on the dress and indeed this bag pulls both looks together!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green and blue together - who says they should never been seen? - and I'm loving both of your outfits. I wouldn't mind having that skirt and that dress in my wardrobe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the green skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green and black look great together.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kmart midi skirt is gorgeous! What a beautiful colour on you! The blue purse is the perfect addition. I can totally understand why you are loving blue and green combinations lately. I also love the blue converse sneakers in that second outfit. Mixing dresses with sneakers is my favourite fashion trend!

    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...