Wednesday 28 August 2024

What I Bought In August And How I've Worn It - Opshop Finds

After buying a few pieces to add to my wardrobe last month, I really wasn't expecting to buy anything this month! But an opshop browse to get things for Book Week at the kids school on a 50% off sale day was too good to pass up! I ended up buying a few accessories.

The best bit is that the 4 necklaces and the earrings were just $6 all together!


What I Bought:





How I've Worn It:








I couldn't resist these earrings, still new and unworn and absolutely beautiful! I love how they look on, I wasn't sure they would be too big and heavy but they are lighter than I expected and they do make a fun statement.

I wore a lot of silicone necklaces when the boys were younger - great for teething babies! I felt these wood and silicone beaded necklaces were a nice nod to that phase of my life without looking too baby related, so I added those to my bag too!

The blue and cream flat bead necklace and the bronze clay bead necklace are similar to pieces I already own and love so I knew I would get a lot of wear from them.


Even with the winter weather hanging around Brisbane into August and not completely giving up on scarves yet, I have still been able to occasionally wear the necklaces as spring warmth starts to arrive, and I've hit or exceeded my 'wear twice in the month I buy it' goal with all of these pieces.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. You found some really beautiful items! I love how you have incorporated them into different looks already. Such beautiful statement pieces!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, someone must have been clearing out of their necklaces - that's quite the haul of lovely pieces, Mica. The earrings are fabulous, and loving all your colourful outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thrifted pieces. Hope you’re doing well. Happy and healthy.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...