Monday 5 August 2024

Floral Dresses, Trench Coats And Purple Small Paraty Bag

Felt like I'd been wearing a lot of jeans this winter, so changed it up a little and layered these Kmart floral midi dresses with trench coats and tall boots for days in the office recently. Despite the different colours in the dresses, I wore my wine purple Chloe Paraty bag with both.


What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Monica Mac coat in Indigo
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart teal floral print midi dress
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Surprisingly the first time I've worn this teal dress with the purple Chloe Paraty bag before! I was sure this wasn't a new combination and one that I'd worn before, but a quick search through the blog proved otherwise.

I really liked the teal floral print with the purple bag, especially with the tall tan boots and the navy trench coat adding some neutrals.

Had a busy day with some time in the office then an appointment for my son after school pick up.


Last worn: navy trench, Tiffany necklace, teal floral midi dress, tan boots, Chloe purple Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearnavy trench and jeans, teal floral midi dress and leather jacket, tan boots worn 30 ways, Chloe purple Paraty bag and skirt.





What I wore:






Jacket: Barkins beige trench coat
Earrings: Piper gold and turquoise disc dangle earring
Dress: Kmart long sleeve black tie neck dress in floral wisteria print
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:


Decided to tie the neckline on this pretty floral midi dress up, which meant I accessorised with some statement earrings as the bow at the neck didn't really need a necklace. I liked how the turquoise in the earrings is a close match to the blue in the print of the dress. 

The tan trench coat and again the tall boots were definitely needed on this colder morning. It was an early start for a big day in the office, so a lack of sunlight for the photos sadly, hard to see how cute this dress looks belted!


Last worn: camel trench, statement earrings, black floral midi dress, tan boots (above), Chloe purple Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to wearcamel trench worn 30 ways, black floral midi dress and floral bag, tan boots worn 30 ways, Chloe purple Paraty bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancycamel trench coat in first trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. The teal floral print dress is beautiful and I just love it with the bag! What a gorgeous combination. I love the second look as well. That trench coat over top is so gorgeous! <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm loving both dresses, the first one is one of my favourites of yours. And I do love a midi dress worn with tall boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal and purple combination! Such pretty colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...