Wednesday 6 December 2023

Leopard Print and Jeans Outfits With Chloe Bags

Two slightly cooler spring days in Brisbane meant getting another opportunity to get my jeans out again before summer temps set in. While both of these outfits have different colour schemes, they are both jeans and a tee with leopard print and Chloe bags.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted cream and navy statement flat bead necklace
Tee: thrifted Marcs navy lurex detail foil tee
Jeans: Portmans pink leopard print skinny jeans
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe Marcie medium shoulder bag in nut


Why I wore it:

Pink and blue always make me smile, although it does frustrate me a little how the lurex threads on this recently thrifted tee never show up in photos! I feel it's really noticeable in person. I liked the texture the tee had with the bright cheerful pink leopard print of the jeans. Had a regular weekday with working from home and the school run, jeans and a tee was ideal. I didn't really need all the extra space the Chloe Marcie gave but I liked the neutral tan with the colourful outfit.

I've been reorganising my wardrobe a bit lately with the clear outs I've been doing, so I realised when I got to my accessories that I hadn't worn this necklace in a while, it was definitely due another wear!


Last worn: navy tee, statement necklace, pink leopard print jeans, Havaianas, Chloe Marcie shoulder bag.

Other ways to wearnavy tee and maxi skirt, pink leopard print jeans and denim jacket, Chloe Marcie shoulder bag and dress.





What I wore:


Chloe small Ethel bag in light khaki | awayfromblue


Necklace:  thrifted wooden yellow tassel necklace
TeeSass and Bide 'New Day Rising' tee in orange leopard print
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual plus orange, yellow and red thread bracelets
BagChloe small Ethel bag in light khaki


Why I wore it:

Another day of working from home and the school run, with a couple of errands after picking the kids up from school. These grey skinny jeans are extremely comfortable, and I liked the neutral grey of the denim and the pale khaki of the Chloe Ethel bag with the neon orange leopard print on the tee.

I went a little matchy-matchy with the orange bracelets, although I added a slightly different colour with the yellow tassel necklace. I really liked this outfit! It was a slightly cooler day with all the rain, this outfit was perfect.


Last worn: leopard print tee, yellow tassel necklace, grey skinny jeans, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Chloe Ethel bag.

Other ways to wearleopard print tee and skirtgrey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, Adidas Superstar sneakers and dress, Chloe Ethel bag and shorts.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. The second outfit is my particular favourite, Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...