Monday 15 May 2023

Tiered Dresses And Statement Necklaces With Chloe Purple Paraty | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, I'm wearing my Kmart tiered dresses again with sneakers and my little purple Paraty bag back during warmer days when autumn still felt like summer.


What I wore:

Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia with orange necklace and purple paraty bag | awayfromblue

fuchsia pink dress with Chloe small Paraty bag in wine purple | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Kmart pink resin teardrop statement earrings
Necklace: thrifted flat peach statement bead necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

We had a lot planned for this day! Taking advantage of the school holidays we were able to visit my family, and attend a birthday party for one of the kid's friends. I'd picked this dress to wear as I needed something comfortable for a lot of driving and because my knee brace fits so easily under this dress. Definitely thankful I had picked sneakers to wear, as we got caught in traffic on the motorway and almost missed lunch with my sister it took us so long to get to her place! Luckily we made it to the afternoon party on time after being a little late for lunch, but it was definitely a car heavy day!

I like pink and purple together so this purple Paraty was an easy choice with the fuchsia pink tiered dress. The pink resin earrings are a little hard to spot with my hair but I thought went well with the dress even though they are very different shades of pink. I added the statement orange necklace for another pop of colour. I liked how none of the accessories matched but they all looked good with the pink dress.


Last worn: pink resin earrings, peach necklace, fuchsia tiered midi dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Chloe purple Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearfuchsia tiered midi dress in winter, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, Chloe purple Paraty bag and florals.


What Fits Inside a Chloe Small Paraty Bag:






What I wore:

Kmart short sleeve tiered knit dress in indigo ink with pockets, converse, and purple chloe paraty bag | awayfromblue

Chloe small Paraty bag in wine purple with navy dress | awayfromtheblue


Necklace: thrifted multi strand multi colour disc bead necklace with tassels
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered knit dress in indigo ink with pockets
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

This was a really warm autumn day! I'd normally throw a blazer over a casual dress like this to go to the office, but it was just too humid that morning to consider it. I thought the fun colourful tassel statement necklace helped dress this up a little in the absence of the blazer. It was a quiet day in the office also, with none of the big bosses in so I felt comfortable in a simple dress and Converse.

Purple and blue is another combination I love, so this purple Paraty was an equally good choice with this navy dress as it was with the bright pink one above.


Last worn: tassel necklace and pink, navy tiered dress, blue Converse, Chloe purple Paraty bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy tiered dress and duster, blue Converse and shorts, Chloe purple Paraty bag and denim.


Weekday Wear Linkup #220


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails






Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

20 comments:

  1. Your necklaces really elevate these looks! I love the color of the first dress! Have a wonderful week!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks great with both dresses! The necklaces add the perfect pops of color. Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved tassels, so of course I love your 2nd necklace! Cute outfits! I am on a graphic tee kick this week, with skirts, shorts and pants!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these outfits, Mica! You have a great eye for lovely color combinations.

    Michelle
    https://funkyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great.. pretty dress, gorgeous necklaces and love the plum color of your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you made it to lunch and the party! Traffic can be so unpredictable. Love both of your looks this week. Your comfortable, easy care dresses that don't crease always look fresh especially when traveling and in hot weather. Enjoy your week and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are so cute. I love the light blue Converse in the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely had a super busy day. I'm glad you had cute sneakers on so you could get through everything with ease! I love both outfits so much. You are the queen of colour!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tiered dresses always manage to put a smile on my face. The fuchsia maxi one is a particular favourite, and I'm loving how you paired it with the orange necklace and purple bag for an extra pop of colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That style of dress is very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love a statement necklace for dresses like this where there is a large expanse of color.
    Great looks, Mica,
    OOXX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the different color combinations you've made, Mica! Lots of my favorite colors!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful outfits! It's all about the bag (again) for me here. I just love it shade and form. It changes drastically in different company. It looks way lighter and funner alongside with pink dress and switches instantly into serious elegance with darker shades. And you look beautiful in both

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tone-on-tone color schemes in both looks were smart choices that resulted in fabulous outfits.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both dresses Mica especially the pink dress. I hope you have a nice week Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pink dress is my favourite, because I love all the other shades of pink, purple and ORANGE (omg, Mica, look at you, mixing orange in the outfit!). What a stunning combo of colours! Good call on the sneakers!

    I love the purple/blue shades in the second outfit too, but after that pink, the navy looks a little bland to me - it's still a lovely outfit, I'm just "meh" on navy.

    Thank you so much for the slew of lovely comments - you are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These dresses are so pretty Mica! I love the bright color of the first one, and those statement necklaces go perfectly with each look!

    Hope you're having a great week so far! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your knee feel better soon. I hate being in the car for a long period of time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes to dresses and sneakers! I love both casual looks, Mica, and of course your bags are gorgeous as well. Love it all.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  20. That pink dress is such a pretty color on you! Love the bag with both outfits. I hope your knee is able to recover soon and for good!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...