Thursday 13 June 2024

Graphic Tees and Skinny Jeans

Keeping it nice and simple back for some warmer days before the winter chill arrived in Brisbane, with graphic tees and skinny jeans.


What I wore:




Earrings: gold heart and pearl earrings
Tee: teal Strange Planet 'wildly unprepared for the day' graphic tee
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail 
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC redyed with Angelus hot pink leather paint


Why I wore it:

Wore this for the school run, working from home, and a little trip to the groomers for Cooper in the morning. I just needed something easy for a busy day, this Strange Planet graphic tee is so fun to wear and I think the "Wildly unprepared for the day" vibe fit well on this day!

I tucked the tee in a little to better show off the fun zip pocket detail on these jeans. And even though the teal was bright enough with the black denim, I added an extra touch of colour with the little pink Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC too.


Last worn: heart and pearl drop earrings, Strange Planet tee, zip detail skinny jeans, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff pink mini MAC.

Other ways to wearStrange Planet tee and shorts, zip detail skinny jeans and blazer, Rebecca Minkoff pink mini MAC and dress.






What I wore:




Tee: Primark Edinburgh white graphic tee
Jeans: thrifted Zara pink frayed hem skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual plus silver and turquoise bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC in aquamarine with python embossed leather 


Why I wore it:

Another working from home and school run day, with an appointment for my son in the afternoon. I decided to give this Edinburgh tee another wear - a souvenir I bought when we visited in 2019. Although the graphic print on this tee is a darker blue, I decided to pair it with turquoise accessories, with the bracelet stack and the turquoise Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC. I like turquoise with everything, and I felt the accessories went nicely with the pink frayed hem jeans, just as well as the darker blue print on the tee.


Last worn: Edinburgh graphic tee, silver and turquoise bracelet stack, pink frayed hem jeansleather Converse, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC.

Other ways to wearEdinburgh graphic tee and maxi skirt, pink frayed hem jeans with black, leather Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff aqua mini MAC and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff aquamarine mini MAC bag and maternity shorts.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. Can't go wrong with a cute tee. I love the Edinburgh tee. My husband is from there!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...