Wednesday 3 January 2024

Red and Green Midi Skirt and Tee Outfits For The Office

Wore both of these outfits back in December before finishing up work for the Christmas holidays. Both are simple tee and midi skirt outfits, with a bit of red and green for some December festivity.


What I wore:




Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
NecklaceStarfish Project Hannah turquoise bead necklace
Tee: Jeanswest Emily cotton v-neck tee in coral
Skirt: thrifted ruffle hem leopard print midi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus wooden beaded bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff emerald green mini 5-zip rocker bag


Why I wore it:

Red and leopard together is always a winner! I liked this coral tee with the green accessories too, with both the beaded necklace and the little green Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag, it was perfectly festive for Christmas without feeling like too much. It was pretty quiet in the office, with lots of leave starting already, so this was nice and comfortable for a day at my desk. This midi skirt has become a frequent go-to for me for work after I thrifted it back in October. Pre-pandemic I would have thought it a little too casual for the office, but my already business casual office culture has become even more relaxed since we started popping back into the office again.

Did think of trying to dress this up a little with ballet flats rather than Converse, but again went for comfort with the Converse.


Last worn: earringscoral tee, green necklace, leopard print midi skirt, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip bag.

Other ways to wearcoral tee and maxi skirt, leopard print midi skirt and metallic tank, Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip bag with orange skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: Red multi strand beaded statement necklace
Tee: thrifted Kmart short sleeve cotton modal tee in black
Skirt: Kmart breeze green broderie anglaise midi skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes Kelly double tour bracelet in rubis
BagRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag in cherry red


Why I wore it:

This was my last day in the office and last day at work for the year before starting my summer break so I just had to wear this pretty broderie anglaise midi skirt. Mum got it for me for Christmas on our annual pre-Christmas shopping trip but I wanted to start wearing it early - I knew it would be great for this last day at work for the year, and I wore it to the White Christmas night at Movieworld too. I'm excited to wear this outside of December and make it work year-round, but for this outfit I leaned into it and added some red accessories to make it more festive.

While the little red studded saddle bag and the red multi strand statement necklace and red bracelet stack are different shades of red, I think they worked well together and of course the black tee goes with everything. I did add a little extra matchy-matchy by wearing my black converse with this too.

To make things even more festive, I walked around the office in a Santa hat as well!


Last worn: black tee, red statement necklace, Converse (above), red studded saddle bag. First time I've shared the skirt on the blog as it's as recent gift.

Other ways to wearblack tee and shorts, Converse and pencil skirtRebecca Minkoff unlined saddle bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. I love that first outfit so much Mica, it's absolutely perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and leopard print combination! And the red accessories in the second look are fantastic. You always know how to make colours pop!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these festive looks. Hope you have a nice break from work.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...