Friday 21 June 2024

Orange and Blue Maxi Skirt and Denim Jacket Outfits

I really like orange and blue together, and recently ended up wearing the combination in both of these maxi skirt outfits.


What I wore:




Jacket: Bubblegum denim jacket
Necklace: double circle hammered pendant necklace
TeeCotton On The One fitted v tee in washed poolside blue
Skirtthrifted Tree of Life ochre maxi skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Wanted something colourful and comfortable to wear for a busy day. While I was working from home this maxi skirt was comfortable, but with the blue tee also made for a very colourful outfit to ensure that my son could spot me in the crowd in the afternoon as he got an award at school.

With the blue and orange together, I wasn't sure what bag to wear and I thought I'd give this wine purple Chloe Paraty bag a try. I really liked the combination and I'll need to wear this bag with orange again in future!


Last worn: denim jacket, hammered circle necklace, blue tee, orange maxi skirt, Converse, Chloe purple Paraty bag.

Other ways to weardenim jacket and dress, blue tee and pink, orange maxi skirt and stripes, Converse and jeans, Chloe purple Paraty bag and denim skirt.

Perfect for pregnancydenim jacket in second trimester





What I wore:




JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
CamiNew Look orange strappy cami top
Skirt: Jeanswest Farrah blue tie dye maxi skirt 
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

This maxi skirt was maybe not the best choice for a cooler day - I forgot how tall the slit was and the slight breeze made me a little chilled! This maxi skirt is really better for warmer days. It worked okay for a weekend day with a couple of errands and puppy training class for our recently adopted pup though, as I was mostly indoors thankfully. 

Just like the outfit above, I really liked the bright orange with this lighter blue tie dye skirt. I definitely needed the denim jacket to cover up the spaghetti strap cami, and I thought the neutral white helped tone down the brightness of the orange. Along with the neutral accessories I chose as well, the pale necklace and the white converse and black Stella McCartney Falabella bag. I've worn this bag with the maxi skirt before and liked the combination then too.


Last worn: white denim jacket, beaded necklace, orange cami, tie dye maxi skirt, Converse (above), Stella McCartney Falabella.

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and dress, orange cami and shorts, tie dye maxi skirt and knit, Converse and dress, Stella McCartney Falabella and blazer.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. Me gusta el segundo conjunto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this color combination! The classic jean jackets are perfect with both pretty skirts!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so chic and beautiful. Enjoy your day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both styles are beautiful. I also like the combination of blue and orange ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and orange is truly such an amazing colour combo and love how you did these two outfits, Mica:) And that wood and marble necklace rocks! Want! :D
    Hope all is well. Have a great week ahead:)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...