Wednesday 28 February 2024

Office Outfits With Newly Opshopped Pieces

Making the most of my recently thrifted pieces I picked up at the opshop earlier this month, and wearing them into the office.


What I wore:




Tee: thrifted Cotton On The one crew tee in green
Skirt: Target textured silver pencil skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus thrifted cream resin bangle duo set and Polka Luka teal resin bangle
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

This green tee is so soft! Knew it was a must-buy when I stumbled across it in the opshop. I have a lot of Cotton On tees, although this is my first green one, and I really like them! I kept it simple for its first wear, wearing it with this grey textured pencil skirt mum got me for Christmas and my thrifted Stella McCartney Falabella bag. It's such a great skirt for an office day.

Couldn't decide what necklace to wear with this. The chains on the Falabella make enough of a statement, so I decided to go with a couple chunky bangles on my arm, and I added this teal resin bracelet to the cream resin bangle duo I thrifted. Even though the shade of green on the bangle is different from the green tee, I really liked these together. Wore my comfortable Converse for the commute and because I had a couple of errands to run after picking up the kids from school.



Last worn: textured pencil skirt, teal resin bangle, black Converse, Stella McCartney Falabella bag. First time I've worn the white resin bracelets and the green tee as they are recent purchases.

Other ways to weartextured pencil skirt with black, black Converse and shorts, Stella McCartney Falabella bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted burgundy and cream beaded statement necklace (new purchase)
Tank: Jeanswest Florence print long line tank
Skirt: thrifted &Me blue linen button up midi skirt with pockets (new purchase)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual plus wooden bead bracelet set
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

This is an outfit I had an idea would work and then I was in a rush to get to the office so threw all the pieces on without really thinking. Not sure it worked as well as I liked, but it did certainly keep me cool and comfortable for a very humid day at work with a delicious team lunch outdoors.

With this blue linen button up midi skirt I thought the brown printed tank would be a great pairing, both featuring button detail and the criss-cross print on the tank being similar to the linen pattern on the skirt. The burgundy and cream beaded necklace could have been swapped out for something smaller and I think I would have liked it more, it was just a very busy outfit with this all together. I liked the way the darker burgundy beads worked with the deep purple small Chloe Paraty bag though, that was a nice pairing.


Last worn: brown printed tank, blue Converse, Chloe purple Paraty bag. First time I've worn the necklace and linen midi skirt as they are recent opshop purchases.

Other ways to wearbrown printed tank and blazer, blue Converse and dress, Chloe purple Paraty bag and jeans

Perfect for pregnancyprinted tank in third trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a solid tee. Special green. Since it works for a few different holidays.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first look is fantastic. I just love the textured skirt! What a fantastic piece. The statement necklace in the second look is amazing as well. You always manage to find the most beautiful and versatile items!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't possibly choose a favourite, Mica! I'm loving the shade of green of that thrifted tee, and the chambray button up midi skirt is such a gorgeous and versatile piece! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...